texting on a date

maybe i'm old school, but i make sure my fone is on vibrate and not on the dinner table if i'm out on a date or just having a meal w/ anyone in general.

maybe i'm old school, but i make sure my fone is on vibrate and not on the dinner table if i'm out on a date or just having a meal w/ anyone in general.

they get a mean stoneface right when they look up from their phone

indifferent.gif
 - dont do that %*@#...

It's happened once before, in my teenage years I would go for style and no substance, so this bird that looked bad got me, she was texting the whole night and rarely talked. So I dropped her off thinking her interest wasnt there, a week later my boy tells me she told him she did it on purpose
indifferent.gif
just to be gamey. Thanked my boy, and proceeded to smash. I mean I thought she literally had no interest, these women are weird man.

It's happened once before, in my teenage years I would go for style and no substance, so this bird that looked bad got me, she was texting the whole night and rarely talked. So I dropped her off thinking her interest wasnt there, a week later my boy tells me she told him she did it on purpose
indifferent.gif
just to be gamey. Thanked my boy, and proceeded to smash. I mean I thought she literally had no interest, these women are weird man.

Idk it depends. If its a girl that im seeing then yea its disrespectful. But im just kicking it wither her a friend or whatever, i dont make it to be a big deal.

Idk it depends. If its a girl that im seeing then yea its disrespectful. But im just kicking it wither her a friend or whatever, i dont make it to be a big deal.

Usually I reach over, grab her phone and set it at the end of the table with some sarcastic remark.
laugh.gif
It's a douchey move but it works.

But I've actually been looking into investing in a Cell Phone Jammer. Problem solved.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.chinavasion.co...ctrum-cell-phone-jammer/

Chinavasion-CVSAL-3403-0-mn.JPG.thumb_240x240.jpg

You can be the most interesting guy in the world and girls will STILL end up trying to text away. We've become way too reliant on texting as communication that when social situations come up that we aren't used to, we look to our cell phones as a security blanket. I for one am down to fight for the crusade on this silly habit.

Usually I reach over, grab her phone and set it at the end of the table with some sarcastic remark.
laugh.gif
It's a douchey move but it works.

But I've actually been looking into investing in a Cell Phone Jammer. Problem solved.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.chinavasion.co...ctrum-cell-phone-jammer/

Chinavasion-CVSAL-3403-0-mn.JPG.thumb_240x240.jpg

You can be the most interesting guy in the world and girls will STILL end up trying to text away. We've become way too reliant on texting as communication that when social situations come up that we aren't used to, we look to our cell phones as a security blanket. I for one am down to fight for the crusade on this silly habit.

bro, forget about txting broads, you should be sexting other girls while your on the date with the chick, utilize your time and maximize your potential!

bro, forget about txting broads, you should be sexting other girls while your on the date with the chick, utilize your time and maximize your potential!

Originally Posted by Grimey

some of these %$$+*%% have a shorter attention span than a 5 yr old tho
I'm saying though.. %!$+@ annoying.
I've had the problem on dates, and with past girlfriends. That !!+% just pisses me off. I respect people enough to commit time to them without interruption, unless replying to a text or phonecall is needed, I don't just carry on my own personal convo with someone else on my phone. Its hella disrepectful.

Women are THE WORST when it comes to cell phones. Its like the phone hold almighty power over them
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom