Texting Question VOL. Girl Related

What up NT

Here's a brief recap of what's going on via texting.

Me: When you getting back intown?
Her: Tomorrow, make us plans
Me: Shouldn't be too hard

Next Day
Me: Let's grab dinner Thursday night
Her: Plan
Me: It's a date

Fast forward, one day later, and still no response from her.

"she act conceited tho, her number get deleted yo"

Any advice or objections are welcomed.

Thanks NT brethren

you should probably text her 4 more times just in case her phone didnt get your text

May as well chalk it up.... 
24xgrq0.gif

Chill...it's been one day...maybe she was busy or her phone was out of battery.
Check on her tomorrow and ask if she got your last text...

You srs brah? You already won.
"Tomorrow make us a plan"
and
"Plan"

Just text her earlier Thursday with a concrete dinner plan. Don't make it question. If you wanna wing it, just tell her you'll pick her up at a certain time, and go from there.

If all else fails just tell her you have over 600 posts on Niketalk.com. That should garner you some artificial credibility.

Originally Posted by VietStar

Chill...it's been one day...maybe she was busy or her phone was out of battery.
Check on her tomorrow and ask if she got your last text...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by timbo109

You srs brah? You already won.
"Tomorrow make us a plan"
and
"Plan"

Just text her earlier Thursday with a concrete dinner plan. Don't make it question. If you wanna wing it, just tell her you'll pick her up at a certain time, and go from there.

If all else fails just tell her you have over 600 posts on Niketalk.com. That should garner you some artificial credibility.

its over 300 so hes a register member, should do the trick famb

Ask her if perhaps her phone is working properly, because she hasn't responded to your texts. Offer to go over and fix it for her. An be sure to ask her to respond.

You think she got scared cause you called it a date? Does she have a phobia for men who are interested in her or something? If that's the case, tell her it's just a saying you use and take the L. She told you to make plans so it's obvious she wants to do something. Chill and text her Wednesday asking if you're still on for Thursday. (Wed. night, assuming she hasn't texted you til then) You'll be fine. Don't get thirsty and text her tonight or tomorrow or somethin, comes off as desperate or clingy. Do your thing

Enough with the texting and wondering and trying to decipher whats going on. Pick up the phone and call the girl and tell her you'll be there at 7 to pick her up and your going to Hooters. DONE.

Back
Top Bottom