texting the wrong number unappreciation

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

No joke two weeks ago I text my boss and asked her if she had a half ounce.

be126d74315bf61edbcefdbcd0b63c2fee5c2917.jpg

I've only done it once and some white *$%#$ went crazy on me, I double check now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Asking your boss for an ounce

Instead of texting "hey baby" to my girl, I texted it to one of my boys. SMH but like everyone else, I always double check.

Did this about a month ago, i was trying to text my main joint saying "i'ma come down to ya room later tonight and chill since i ain't seen you all day". Ended up texting it to this other girl that wants to talk to me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
.  She was like "you texting the wrong girl..smh".  I couldn't even come up with a decent lie, i just said "you right"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Did this about a month ago, i was trying to text my main joint saying "i'ma come down to ya room later tonight and chill since i ain't seen you all day". Ended up texting it to this other girl that wants to talk to me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
.  She was like "you texting the wrong girl..smh".  I couldn't even come up with a decent lie, i just said "you right"
ohwell.gif
if you woulda got lucky tho and she responded with "ok see you in a bit" then it woulda been
pimp.gif

when I'm texting about bud im always weary that I might be hitting up my moms by accident

no way to get outta that one haha

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
, so much potential and so much fail

Thats nothin fam, im outside....

You panicked big time.

"I know", there was a million other things beside that u couldve said.

smh.gif
, why did I just text the wrong number and some random person just commenced to texting me back like we're text buddies
smh.gif

Lol I did that last week and it was mortifying.

I woke up n meant to send my girl something freaky but wound up accidentally sending it to my mom. Noticed it right after i hit send.

roll.gif
:rofl:

I've got a good texting the wrong person story... kinda long

Some guy I work with randomly gets a text "Hey do you still want to buy my phone? I'll bring it to work tomorrow"

"I don't know who this, and I don't know what your talking about"

"This is Grant, I'll bring my phone to work tomorrow so you can buy it"

The guy has no idea who is texting him, and the conversation goes on for awhile

"I'm not who you think I am, I don't even know you"

"Dude stop messing around, do you want to buy my phone or not?"

So the guy I work with decides he's gonna mess with him, starts telling texting him saying "I'm drunk at the bar I need a ride home" "Oh sorry I'm getting some from this girl, oops I just found out its a dude, I must be gay, will you be gay with me"
roll.gif
"If you'll be gay with me I will buy your phone" Its not nearly as funny typing it but when he was telling all this to me I was
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy ended up saying yes I will bring 100 for the phone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom