Thank God for glenn beck!

http://www.liveleak.com/e/a3b_1252966753http://www.liveleak.com/e/a3b_1252966753http://www.liveleak.com/e/a3b_1252966753http://www.liveleak.com/e/a3b_1252966753

These people are straight comedy. The convo at 6:30 is�
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know there are crazies on both sides....but Republican crazies are just the best.

WOW! I would have loved to see a poll of that party's income and education level, as where as where these people came from. These people are really justangrily walking around, because they have no legitimate reasons to protest. Typical republican scare tactics got these people out here.

People are just yelling stuff out. None of them have facts, they are just following here say.

This dude said "obamas name is in the bible, but you have to decipher it." Wow!!

Anybody catch the guy saying abortion is worse then slavery and the old black lady nodding along like she agrees?

Originally Posted by King Beef

I think you mean the convo at 8:30.
nope I'm talking about people thinking Obama was appointing russian kings and not knowing what a czar was or where they came from.

yet nobody cares what ACORN just got caught doing....smh.
whats ACORN? a rival group of protesters?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

nope I'm talking about people thinking Obama was appointing russian kings and not knowing what a czar was or where they came from.

No, ACORN is the group Obama was employed by when he was a lawyer and community organizer. They were in charge of doing the census, and were accused ofmassive voter registration fraud during the election. They also recieved large sums of money from the stimulus bill...and then they got caught doing this: Underage Prostitutes Need Home Loans Too.

Originally Posted by J Burner

No, ACORN is the group Obama was employed by when he was a lawyer and community organizer. They were in charge of doing the census, and were accused of massive voter registration fraud during the election. They also recieved large sums of money from the stimulus bill...and then they got caught doing this: Underage Prostitutes Need Home Loans Too.
I know who acorn is(it was a joke) and I dont see the problem if they are defunded then problem solved....now back the video. I still think agroup of people protesting stuff they have no idea about is worse.

No, ACORN is the group Obama was employed by when he was a lawyer and community organizer. They were in charge of doing the census, and were accused of massive voter registration fraud during the election. They also recieved large sums of money from the stimulus bill...and then they got caught doing this: Underage Prostitutes Need Home Loans Too.
I know who acorn is(it was a joke) and I dont see the problem if they are defunded then problem solved....now back the video. I still think a group of people protesting stuff they have no idea about is worse.

So people protesting is worse than a government funded organization ( that the president worked for) caught on video teaching people how tolaunder money, and knowingly and purposefully trying to get fraudulent home loans so a prostitute can run a brothel of underaged hookers out of her home?People protesting is worse than that? ****....you didn't even bother to watch the ACORN vids.

Glenn Beck is still alive? That is one human being who is an absolute imbecile. At least Bill Orielly is intelligent.

I know who acorn is(it was a joke) and I dont see the problem if they are defunded then problem solved....now back the video. I still think a group of people protesting stuff they have no idea about is worse.
So people protesting is worse than a government funded organization ( that the president worked for) teaching people how to launder money, and knowingly and purposefully trying to get fraudulent home loans so a prostitute can run a brothel of underaged hookers out of her home? People protesting is worse than that? ****....you didn't even bother to watch the ACORN vids.

even if ACORN was what you make it out to be, I still think a large group ofuninformed people listening to the rantings of a lunatic saying things that have them thinking the president is Hitler reborn is a bigger problem. To each hisown but advising "undercovers" how to launder money is nothing compared to whipping 50-70 thousand ignorant people into a lynch mob. Glenn beck isworse then acorn in my opinion.

So people protesting is worse than a government funded organization ( that the president worked for) teaching people how to launder money, and knowingly and purposefully trying to get fraudulent home loans so a prostitute can run a brothel of underaged hookers out of her home? People protesting is worse than that? ****....you didn't even bother to watch the ACORN vids.
even if ACORN was what you make it out to be, I still think a large group of uninformed people listening to the rantings of a lunatic saying things that have them thinking the president is Hitler reborn is a bigger problem. To each his own but advising "undercovers" how to launder money is nothing compared to whipping 50-70 thousand ignorant people into a lynch mob. Glenn beck is worse then acorn in my opinion.

You're kidding. Acorn is on video doing EVERYTHING i said, and you still bold and underline "IF" ???? This is what reallyirritates me, you guys are the first to jump on protestors because you don't agree with them, but when an organization DIRECTLY linked to Obama, that alsorecieved MONEY directly from Obamas administration, is caught doing disgusting business, you shrug it off and don't want to talk about it.

I heard that Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990...but you didnt hear it from me...or that thread that was made yesterday.

http://niketalk.com/topic/205749 ACORN employed Obama?
laugh.gif
FICTION!

Funny you don't bring up the relationship between ACORN and the Republicans. Here's a picture of good ol Johnny boy McCain at a rally in March 2006

mccainacorn.jpg

John McCain, in March of 2006, sitting beside Florida Rep. Kendrick Meek at an event Acorn co-sponsored in Florida.

2008-10-13-35851ca99c.jpg

July 2005, meanwhile, another Republican governor, Rick Perry of Texas, signed ACORN's Lending Law Reform Bill that changed the state's homelendingpractices.

2008-10-13-Gov._Schwarzenegger_and_Dorothy_Hicks_handshake_after_bill_signing_01.jpg

In July 2008, California Governor and McCain supporter Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill that ACORN helped draft aimed at California homeowners facing foreclosure.

Here's some more connections...
-As Governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney signed an anti-predatory lending bill that ACORN supported.
-In February 2006, Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman met with the ACORN Katrina Survivors Association.
-And back in July 2005, New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg actually got a kiss from ACORN's state leader, according to the publication City Limits, during an announcement that the city would protect or create 65,000 affordable units in a new housing proposal. Bloomberg, it should be noted, has not endorsed a candidate.
But hey who cares about facts right? No matter what.. .Obama = ACORN
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

even if ACORN was what you make it out to be, I still think a large group of uninformed people listening to the rantings of a lunatic saying things that have them thinking the president is Hitler reborn is a bigger problem. To each his own but advising "undercovers" how to launder money is nothing compared to whipping 50-70 thousand ignorant people into a lynch mob. Glenn beck is worse then acorn in my opinion.

You're kidding. Acorn is on video doing EVERYTHING i said, and you still bold and underline "IF" ???? This is what really irritates me, you guys are the first to jump on protestors because you don't agree with them, but when an organization DIRECTLY linked to Obama, that also recieved MONEY directly from Obamas administration, is caught doing disgusting business, you shrug it off and don't want to talk about it.

Tell you what, show me where acorn is some big entity who's sole goal is only to provide tax shelters for people looking to open a brothel.ACORN may have some shady people working for them but at the end of the day, to me they don't pose nearly as big of a threat as Freedom Works or FOX.Inciting "white rage" by praying on fears and ignorance trumps two chicks advising a %##!@@ on getting a home loan any day of the week in mybook.
laugh.gif

That is some crazy stuff.....

....seriously middle america needs to drop all their racial hang ups and move on !!!

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

http://niketalk.com/topic/205749ACORN employed Obama?
laugh.gif
FICTION!

You should take 20 mins (somewhat long read) and read this article if you're really interested in what I'm talking about. Obama's Acorn Ties If you're still laughing, so beit...

J Burner,
While I agree that the actions by ACORN workers in those videos are despicable, isn't unfair to say that those practices are the norm? Like I said in theother thread, all priests aren't child molesters because some are.

Back
Top Bottom