Thank GOD for Sea Glow. My Cool Grey XI's are Re-Born, PICS Inside

looks amazing. this post reminds me that I need to buy some sea glow since I'll be back home in Sept. and will have time to hopefully clean up my jams, CGsand concords.

thats nice work. I wonder if i can do that to my pair
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Ok, I'm about to grab some of this stuff. My question is, can I apply it more than once? I've read horror stories about cooking soles,
so can I apply this miracle cream after they yellow a second time and not split my soles? I mean, you would figure it would be ok
because if I wore them the air would stretch out. But does anybody with any seaglowing experience have any insight?

My Columbia's could use some of that. I'm too scared to try to do it myself. Either that or too lazy.
eyes.gif
My 11's just chill in the box. Worn them maybe twice. Just too yellow for myliking.

omfg its magic lol. those things are so icey now. damn whats sea glow? ima need them for the spacejams ima cop this fall.

NO WAY!!! i knew sea glow was good but damn its that good??? i kinda dont believe the before and after pics....damn nice job man

this is really amazing i wanna know how does this work now if anyone can show me it'd be apprieciated

Back
Top Bottom