THANK GOD! NO KINGSTON IN THE BIGGIE BIOPIC

i know dude didnt post uncle phil...
laugh.gif

jupeezy!!! wood harris is hilarious in that hendrix flick! i'm glad you told me about that, because everytime its on i have to watch it for at least anhour!!!
roll.gif
...i dont think Kingston as Biggie woulda been a good look,didnt i hear that Guerilla Black was up for that role too? Also, i heard that Jamie Foxx was gonna play Mike Tyson in a movie. can anyone confirm that??

jupeezy!!! wood harris is hilarious in that hendrix flick! i'm glad you told me about that, because everytime its on i have to watch it for at least anhour!!!
roll.gif
...i dont think Kingston as Biggie woulda been a good look,didnt i hear that Guerilla Black was up for that role too? Also, i heard that Jamie Foxx was gonna play Mike Tyson in a movie. can anyone confirm that??

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom