Thank you DC

For sleepin' on the Adidas House of Pain Campus joints, much appreciated
laugh.gif

in all my years of wanting sneakers then when i got old enough to go out n make my own money starting a collection, i can say ive NEVER wanted a pair ofadidas, nothing about them appeals to me. matter a fact i think the ONLY pair of adidas ive ever had on my feet were my cuzins OG crazy 8's. so yourwelcome
smile.gif

All black Basketball EQT joints (1993) and all black/white streetball joints (1994) are "urea" classics.

Too bad they whored them and retroed each in every possible colorway/colab possible.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

laugh.gif
. Y'all so wrong.................

I don't even know what they look like.
roll.gif
I was thinkin the same thing... other than them havin tohave three stripes...
BUT.. The folks over on Adidas talk weren't clamoring for them either....
laugh.gif

Seeing that some sizes went for over $200 on Ebay I figured some nickel and dime shoe hustlers would show up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

All black Basketball EQT joints (1993) and all black/white streetball joints (1994) are "urea" classics.

Too bad they whored them and retroed each in every possible colorway/colab possible.
grin.gif

I might be the only one but I think EQTs are truly a horrific shoe.

^
It's more of a "time capsule" thing for me.

The all blacks and the white/blacks with the sock in the shoe... bammas Uptown swore by them when they first came out...

Made sure I got both again for "just reliving my childhood" big-kid reasons...

I can't dig all the other colorways/colabos the past couple years though.
grin.gif

EQT's always remind me of blue chips....most of the teams on there rocked em....and they were a classic shoe when they originally dropped....chris uprobably can't get with em bcuz of all the wack color ups they reissued them in....smh

and main man ur welcome, u can have all of them....besides them joints are celtic green which is a no no for me homes...lol

I like the 'grape' and 'safety orange' EQT runners... other than that, I don't really find any other adidas appealing.

grin.gif

Yeah you are more then welcome to have'em ... I have never owned anything other then micropacers/y-3's/top ten's or forums(when I was a kid)

I hated the way shell toe's looked and i thought Run DMC were some bama's because they rocked their shoes like that ... I loved the music but not thekicks ...

So you can now go cop all the House of Pain joints and sell them all on ebay!

Hold up... Badge... Was the shop in Georgetown selling them? I thought Concepts in Boston was the only place with them...
But I guess 1500 pair would be too much for one shop to hold...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Hold up... Badge... Was the shop in Georgetown selling them? I thought Concepts in Boston was the only place with them...
But I guess 1500 pair would be too much for one shop to hold...

Strangely enough Adidas Originals weren't carrying them, just Major.
Concepts had a little more hype by having a House of Pain in store when they dropped but they were definitely not exclusive to them.

Back
Top Bottom