THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

goodbye HB and Ezeli, hello KD. Ezeli played terrible this entire series, and most of the playoffs.

steph needs to work on continuing to attack the rim. when his 3 ain't fallin, he gets erased from the game

Y'all need a big man with some low-post game. Go get Big Al Jefferson so that the offense can be more inside-out. Way better looks for Klay/Steph that way

Hurts, but I don't necessarily see it as a waste.

Mind will be on offseason. In Bob Myers we trust.

Kerr ****** the game up by putting ezeli in the game, what the **** was he thinking!????????!! Curry disappointed again ******* MVP my ***

Steph should come back by WCF. Blazers aren't anything to worry about.
goodbye HB and Ezeli, hello KD. Ezeli played terrible this entire series, and most of the playoffs.

steph needs to work on continuing to attack the rim. when his 3 ain't fallin, he gets erased from the game

KD is not coming to Golden State.

Anyone think Bogut protecting the rim would have helped if he didn't get injured?

Bogut getting hurt WAS HUGE! He's the only inside presence we have. Ezeli is too soft and V is garbage. We need to get Noah this off season. Idk what happens to Barnes but he needs to do some ******* soul searching. Is there a better option out there than Barnes other than KD obviously?

by the time of his injury, bogut had become a liability on defense. game 5 he was playing terribly on help defense, playing defense with his arms and hip checking constantly. that being said, he would have been a lot more effective than festus

Last edited:
Maybe GS can pick up that kid down in Miami as a Center....and Barnes needs to watch some basketball footage all off season.

I really hope Dubs consider signing Batum and Noah. They would be perfect fits, especially Batum. Another long wing player that can dribble, pass, shoot, and play great defense. Noah and Bogut splitting minutes would be perfect. Both are great defenders and passers, with Noah having better offense and Bogut with better rim protection. I would keep Ezeli if he's willing to take a team friendly contract. He's still really young and looked great the beginning of the season. His injury really messed him up. It was pretty evident he lost his explosiveness and confidence once he came back.

Last edited:
I dunno what to say. Came so close and blew it. :smh:
Not really looking forward to next season. Gonna be hard to watch and follow games knowing we were 73-9 this season.
Whats there to look forward to next season?

Back
Top Bottom