THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

WHOA!!!! My boy SHUGES!!!!! What's good with you? Glad to see you back man.

Yeah, The warriors definitely gonna look back at some of these losses. Funny thing is, the Celtic loss, i'm not too shocked about. I actually went in to that game thinking it would be a close one. This Wolves game though :smh: Was looking like another blow out and then turnovers ended up getting them. Also Steph was so off i can't even remember the last time i've seen him miss so many times.

That boy KAT though....he's a problem. Dude might mess around and become what Ant Davis was supposed to be. This young Wolves team is looking like they got next though. I hope they can keep that young group for awhile. It'll be fun to see them develop.

I love KAT's game. But I think Brow is next level... if he can ever put together a full season. :smh:

But you're right, KAT finna mess around and take that top big man spot.

On another note, I can't even stomach to watch the game tonight with Derek Fisher in the studio. :x :x :x

TNT lost their marbles and their morals with that move.

I'm down with the jerseys, even though the are a bay area team, I still associate them with Oakland and that will never change.

Barnes came up huge with the 3. Need him to be consistent the next two games. Gonna be tough in SA, Steph can't be cold outside again.

Back
Top Bottom