THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

i still see positives from our Point of view.

We only lost by 1 considering we were down for almost all of the game.

i believe our in-bounds play would have gotten us the lead had Dray not turned it over. Kerr is awesome at those plays...

All good, on to the next one. Hopefully Steph feels better.....

IDK inbounding the ball to green looked like it had failure all over it. I wonder what kerr drew up to inbound the ball to green with only 2.7 left. It looked like everyone was well defended once green touched the ball, and I'm not relying on Green to make a 3 point shot with that little time and that far out.

Last edited:
IDK inbounding the ball to green looked like it had failure all over it. I wonder what kerr drew up to inbound the ball to green with only 2.7 left. It looked like everyone was well defended once green touched the ball, and I'm not relying on Green to make a 3 point shot with that little time and that far out.

IIRC, they had Klay inbound the ball...not sure why they would have Klay as the inbound passer unless they wanted to run a quick off-ball pick for him to get open. I didn't like him inbounding, for some reason, I just don't think he is the best decision maker with the ball. Would've much rather had Livingston or even Iggy/Bogut inbounding.

whatever, given the way this team dragged its feet in the first quarter and a half of the game, this loss doesn't surprise me much. came out with no energy or rhythm on offense or defense. really undisciplined on defense, especially leaving terry and harden open for those baseline/wing threes. IDK how many times other players ran off Harden to help. I know the concept of team defense is predicated on helping once the dribbler gets penetration, but leaving Harden unguarded shouldn't happen (even with an inconsistent 3 point shot, he's going to draw a foul somehow).

but you're telling me that even though we played like utter crap for 20 minutes and we still only loss by 1 point without Steph? yeah, Dubs taking game 3. And if steph aint fully healthy, they should rest him as well.

(This was typed as you posted and not a shot at you bc honestly I agree he needs to wake up)^^^^ But bra im legit irritated by all the Barnes hate going on after last night. Im like did you not notice that he looked out of sync in Game 1?

Guys act like he is a problem, yet everybody want KD who cant finish a game in the playoffs as a number 1

The Barnes slander has gotta stop, its not gonna help him in the playoffs. I continue to hear how people say 20 people could replace him I wanna hear 5 who wont take max money.
Getting harder and harder to have this opinion.  If not for the last 2+ weeks of the regular season, Barnes has been a limited contributor for this team all year.  But we all hoped that Playoff Barnes would be back.  But nope.

I couldnt be more disappointed in HB so far.  With Curry out, we need him to step up.  Instead, he is shooting 24% and got benched in favor of Clark.  Ian Clark.  Sorry, but anyone who is "legit tired of the Barnes hate" at this point is either related to Barnes, or in love with him.  

So the NBA admitted that Harden's game winner shouldnt have counted.

So what the NBA office is saying is that they now saw after countless replays what every single person who watched the game saw live.  NBA refs are the worst out of any professional sport.  To me, its not even close.  

Regardless, we didnt play that well yesterday and didnt really deserve to win.  

Last edited:
Getting harder and harder to have this opinion.  If not for the last 2+ weeks of the regular season, Barnes has been a limited contributor for this team all year.  But we all hoped that Playoff Barnes would be back.  But nope.

I couldnt be more disappointed in HB so far.  With Curry out, we need him to step up.  Instead, he is shooting 24% and got benched in favor of Clark.  Ian Clark.  Sorry, but anyone who is "legit tired of the Barnes hate" at this point is either related to Barnes, or in love with him.  

Last night was difficult to watch, he had a better 1st half but then fell back into hiding after that. The Ian Clark move has nothing to do with Barnes tho that was Steve just looking for some new energy to get into the game. No way you can take Clark out down the stretch with the way he was playing. I was actually proud to see him get minutes.

Funny how folks bring up Clark getting minutes, yet no one talks about Rush not getting many minutes or Speights not closing out the game.

HB need to wake up, cant want big money and struggle as the 2nd, 3rd option on offense.

I wanna know what was up with Iggy last night? He didnt look all the way there to me on defense yesterday, he had a few good sequences but had many more bad ones.

Also dissapointed to see the lack of adjustments on the defensive end. I didn't see any adjustments until the 4th quarter. I get guys were making shots but man

So what the NBA office is saying is that they now saw after countless replays what every single person who watched the game saw live.  NBA refs are the worst out of any professional sport.  To me, its not even close.  

No ref gone call that unfortunately, but did you notice how they said they might discipline Draymond for the end of game inbound :smh:

I really wish the league would clean up the illegal screens. In the playoffs it has literally gotten worse, Im all for free flowing of offense but man all the holding and not being set is brutal to watch.

Guys literally giving up on defense after the screen :smh:

We didn't play well, at all. 

Klay's shot selection was terrible. Normally, when he takes a bad shot, he corrects it with a high percentage shot.

HB's defense was bad.

Iguodala looked hesitant on offense. Idk why he didn't as much as he did in Game 2.

I don't understand why the NBA has to announce why the game winner shouldn't have counted. It isn't going to change anything.
No ref gone call that unfortunately, but did you notice how they said they might discipline Draymond for the end of game inbound
mean.gif

I really wish the league would clean up the illegal screens. In the playoffs it has literally gotten worse, Im all for free flowing of offense but man all the holding and not being set is brutal to watch.

Guys literally giving up on defense after the screen
mean.gif
Draymond was issued a flagrant 1 for his actions at the end of the game.

i think the last play was for Mo Buckets. Some kind of pick nd pop. At least thats what they were saying on KNBR & 95.7. Weird to have Klay inbounding either way

Last edited:
We didn't play well, at all. 

Klay's shot selection was terrible. Normally, when he takes a bad shot, he corrects it with a high percentage shot.

HB's defense was bad.

Iguodala looked hesitant on offense. Idk why he didn't as much as he did in Game 2.

I don't understand why the NBA has to announce why the game winner shouldn't have counted. It isn't going to change anything.

Draymond was issued a flagrant 1 for his actions at the end of the game.

To avoid controversy since Donaghy gate

I was kinda giving the Rockets game 3 anyway, but regardless, they played like trash. You can't get in 17 point hole in the playoffs. They waited way too long to get clicking on offense and defense. They deserved that loss, that's for sure. Tough not to win it though after fighting that hard to come back.

I can't live with that turn over, I could live with a last minute shot and a miss though. Way too many mistakes, Draymond turned over the ball twice in crucial moments at the end of the 4th. And that defense on Harden was garbage, but then again I understand why because that dude goes to the line for everything.

ANYWAY, on to the next one.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Curry sits out the next one and/or gets limited minutes for the next one. We shall see.

Last edited:
Do you guys think the injury is serious? Looked like an awkward fall but didn't look too horrible.

Good win today and second half swing.

Damn near shed a tear when he walked to the locker room in the 3rd qtr man, that's my PG!!

Great job of the rest of the guys stepping up tho

Dray and Klay's 3s in the 3rd blow it wide open. Great team spirit stepping it up without Curry. The fall didn't look too serious. The knee hitting the floor probably did more harm, but as a precaution he rest. Dubs have been strong at home they should be able to end it Wednesday.

That play could have happened to anyone. Sprained mcl is the diagnosis pre mri. I will be hoping its not that bad. Go blazers need them to push that series. Clippers with no steph is a big problem for us

It looked very much like a tweak. Probably shocked him more than anything but gonna be a few weeks before he feels legit. We'll win the next game. Hopefully the other teams lag and play more games.

?

Found this tweet regarding MCL sprains:
There were at least 11 isolated MCL sprains this season in the NBA. Low grade sprains averaged 15 missed days & 7.2 games lost.
Obviously playoff games aren't as clumped together as regular season games.  Not that's not great.  Definitely not great ...

Back
Top Bottom