Thanks for the virus NT

thought it was all the pron, but nope its just NT
ohwell.gif
. thanks (mods if ucould do something about this thatd be great)

Mr718 wrote:
mac-pc.jpg

Check out that Apple! Owner must have kept it up pretty well. Cant add !%** to it though... Maybe a new power switch? Looks like that one guy with the PC didntmaintain it too well, but at least he can fix it up and add upgrades if he wanted.... PLUS, they show Windows with the old "blcok style" Windows logoand a older car VS the new sleeker version of it. Either that ad is extremely old, or it's extremely bias. Either way, Windows won.

Get me?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

you know, despite what most people say, macs are still susceptible to viruses.
Some people on NT with macs have gotten the virus too....

Firefox + Ad Block plus = virus free.

I was on my phone earlier and when I went to NT it said something about being an unsafe zone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

you know, despite what most people say, macs are still susceptible to viruses.
Some people on NT with macs have gotten the virus too....

Firefox + Ad Block plus = virus free.

I was on my phone earlier and when I went to NT it said something about being an unsafe zone.
laugh.gif
Agreed for my home computer
pimp.gif

But NT burned my work computer...

i was on yesterday readin a thread and out of nowhere a file named "pdf.pdf" downloaded onto my computer, didnt open it tho, so im good.

google chrome also warns me that NT is unsafe everytime i get on

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Mr718 wrote:

mac-pc.jpg

Check out that Apple! Owner must have kept it up pretty well. Cant add !%** to it though... Maybe a new power switch? Looks like that one guy with the PC didnt maintain it too well, but at least he can fix it up and add upgrades if he wanted.... PLUS, they show Windows with the old "blcok style" Windows logo and a older car VS the new sleeker version of it. Either that ad is extremely old, or it's extremely bias. Either way, Windows won.

Get me?

eyes.gif

Easy there sensitive suzy. Mods should really really contact Yuku and get this fixed.

wwsindicate wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
Mr718 wrote:

mac-pc.jpg

Check out that Apple! Owner must have kept it up pretty well. Cant add !%** to it though... Maybe a new power switch? Looks like that one guy with the PC didnt maintain it too well, but at least he can fix it up and add upgrades if he wanted.... PLUS, they show Windows with the old "blcok style" Windows logo and a older car VS the new sleeker version of it. Either that ad is extremely old, or it's extremely bias. Either way, Windows won.

Get me?

eyes.gif

Easy there sensitive suzy. Mods should really really contact Yuku and get this fixed.

Look, my name isnt suzy and WHO ARE YOU TO BE TELLIN ME EASY THERE?!!? BACK UP SON! You OBVIOUSLY dont know #%%% about a computer if you think that pic isaccurate and you would pick a Mac over a PC! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE PC IS BETTER! WHO WANTS A COMPUTER THAT YOU CANT EVEN UPGRADE? Go do your homeworkbefore you try calling a grown %$! man sensitive suzy again son. Try sayin that to me in person and your kufi will be slapped to Afghanistan. Real talk.

lol

Pu t some protection on them windows. Never come in hear raw, youll leave with that HIV/AIDS. You need Mozilla, noscript, and ad block.

wwsindicate wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
Mr718 wrote:

mac-pc.jpg

Get me?

eyes.gif

Look, my name isnt suzy and WHO ARE YOU TO BE TELLIN ME EASY THERE?!!? BACK UP SON! You OBVIOUSLY dont know #%%% about a computer if you think that pic is accurate and you would pick a Mac over a PC! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE PC IS BETTER! WHO WANTS A COMPUTER THAT YOU CANT EVEN UPGRADE? Go do your homework before you try calling a grown %$! man sensitive suzy again son. Try sayin that to me in person and your kufi will be slapped to Afghanistan. Real talk.

lol

2ewo4sh.jpg

wwsindicate wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Mr718 wrote:

mac-pc.jpg

Get me?

eyes.gif

Look, my name isnt suzy and WHO ARE YOU TO BE TELLIN ME EASY THERE?!!? BACK UP SON! You OBVIOUSLY dont know #@#@ about a computer if you think that pic is accurate and you would pick a Mac over a PC! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE PC IS BETTER! WHO WANTS A COMPUTER THAT YOU CANT EVEN UPGRADE? Go do your homework before you try calling a grown +%@ man sensitive suzy again son. Try sayin that to me in person and your kufi will be slapped to Afghanistan. Real talk.

lol

Son you should've gone to church today or had brunch or something.

Lighten up.

My-T.

wow i just got a virus too...some stupid virus scan installed itself..gonna have to reformat the hdd AGAIN...this happened last week also.

wwsindicate wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
Mr718 wrote:

mac-pc.jpg

Get me?

eyes.gif

Look, my name isnt suzy and WHO ARE YOU TO BE TELLIN ME EASY THERE?!!? BACK UP SON! You OBVIOUSLY dont know #%%% about a computer if you think that pic isaccurate and you would pick a Mac over a PC! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE PC IS BETTER! WHO WANTS A COMPUTER THAT YOU CANT EVEN UPGRADE? Go do your homeworkbefore you try calling a grown %$! man sensitive suzy again son. Try sayin that to me in person and your kufi will be slapped to Afghanistan. Real talk.

lol
because typing in caps-lock makes you a "grown %$! man".  e-threats and childish whining makes you real mature.  stop getting so butt hurt because macs are legitimately less susceptible to viruses.

ButtHurt.jpg

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Mr718 wrote:

mac-pc.jpg

Get me?

eyes.gif

Easy there sensitive suzy
. Mods should really really contact Yuku and get this fixed.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

with all the threads about this..i dont see why people STILL dont have some type of firewall set up or something...you're pretty much asking for a virus if you haven't done anything to protect your computer by now...and mac>pc btw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom