Thanks NIKETALK for another....

Oh shut up Seeko. Go to ISS and get outta here son!

roll.gif

Seriously...NT has given me THREE viruses. I got the first two removed and everything is ok but the last virus i cant get it off my computer. What the %#$$?

mad.gif

i think mine is getting one as well but like stated its a work comp so i really could careless
laugh.gif
if anything they will just have me fix it myself and thats all good with me cause regardless 8 hours on the clock and im gone
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Do your work PCs not have virus software?
It doesn't matter if you have "Virus" protection or not to be quite honest, most of what NT is letting out is MalWare, which isn't a virus, so even the best "Virus" software doesn't catch them.

id lose my internet privileges at work for sure if that happened

im not even supposed to be on nt there
laugh.gif

i was running avast, malwarebytes', and ccleaner and was just fine. but took some precautions now with adblock and no script... if the virus can penetrate through that, ill give it some props.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by kdawg

Do your work PCs not have virus software?
It doesn't matter if you have "Virus" protection or not to be quite honest, most of what NT is letting out is MalWare, which isn't a virus, so even the best "Virus" software doesn't catch them.
That's why every single thread about this virus people have suggested Firefox + adblock + no script, as well as a good real time antivirus and malware program.

It's ridiculous that Yuku has allowed this to happen but take some responsibility people, how many times do you need to see this thread in order to take proper protection.  I know NT needs ad revenue and I respect that, but until it's fixed I have no problem running adblock in order to protect myself.

I've never gotten a virus from NT...ever!

Do you guys click on the ads or something?

Back
Top Bottom