THANKSGIVING DAY FOOTBALL APPRECIATION/UNAPPRECIATION

I love watching football on thanksgiving day after having an amazing dinner, that part i appreciate! but the fact that i have to spend 3 hours of my lifewatching the *+$@%@# lions every year i dont appreciate. this team has sucked for a long time! i hope the packers %@$* all over them this week. i dont knowwhat kind of deal the *+$@%@# NO FUN LEAGUE made with this franchise but please rip up the contract before i go blind!! I dont want to hear John Kitna babbleon about how the lions are the better team this week and how they "gave the game to the packers" even after hes gonna throw at least two picks!

Word, also forgot to add "unappreciation" for the 70% of America that wont be getting the late game on NFL Network.

I really hope the announcers dont ask Kitna during pregame what he's thankful for, they may have to start the game a half hour late.

I came in here thinking you meant playing tackle football w/ your boys at the local park. Before you eat of course b/c that one year you tried it AFTER youate, everyone was all lethargic and awful.
laugh.gif

I'm too old for that now but it used to so fun.

But watching it is just as appreciated.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

USC-Arizona State>any other game on Thanksgiving

Crazy thing is, our festivities start @ Noon. By 5p, I'm gonna be glued to the couch.

Colts/Falcons?
laugh.gif

That GB game should start off a great day!

Appreciated... I don't care if I have had to watch the Lions lose for so long, at least a team I actually care about is playing on the day I'm alwayssure to have off work!

i would just like to see the league switch it up a lil! Im sorry but for the past 3-5 years i dont even think the lions have 12 total wins. My point is thesunday night games are almost always solid games, as well as the monday nighters, id just like to see it switched up a lil. i would have love to have seen thecolts and pats go at it on thanksgiving! and im not a fan of either team.

Im sorry but for the past 3-5 years i dont even think the lions have 12 total wins

It's a traditon...

I dont get to see the Falcons too often so this Thanksgiving is going to be fun.
Even though, there is like an 85% chance they will lose, It's still cool to watch them play.
Looking forward to the other matchups as well.

Appreciated.

Much appreciated as I will see the game this year...

Anyone remember Oakland vs. Green Bay? Day after Favre's dad died? AMAZING

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Damn, was that Thanksgiving? I remember the game/story, but I didn't know it was the TG game.

Favre went absolutely ape-___ on the Raiders.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

I came in here thinking you meant playing tackle football w/ your boys at the local park. Before you eat of course b/c that one year you tried it AFTER you ate, everyone was all lethargic and awful.
laugh.gif

Cosign.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Unless the ******** are involved, I normally don't care about the Thanksgiving games.

the hell you talkin about platinum??? you just tryna bring out the nostalgia?

that was a monday night game
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that was a great game.. on monday night football
indifferent.gif

Bottom line great mtahcups on TG are always appreciated but these poor schedules games suck. Sometimes it turns out that way, you just gotta deal with it.

the lions have sucked for so long you can't take away the thanksgiving day game from detroit fans. its been going on long before anyone on here was born.you can't take the originators away.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Damn, was that Thanksgiving? I remember the game/story, but I didn't know it was the TG game.

Favre went absolutely ape-___ on the Raiders.
laugh.gif

That was a Monday night game. What you talkin' about?

The only thing worse than watching the Lions on Thanksgiving, is watching the Cowboys
smh.gif

That USC game is what I am anticipating though.
pimp.gif

USC vs. ASU

smokin.gif

NFL What?

Like a lot of Angeleno's I kicked the NFL to the curve (At least on Turkey Day!).

Back
Top Bottom