Thanksgiving Night: Colts @ Falcons. (Vol. Roasted & Carved)

Pass the gravy...because Peyton is about to feast.

Leftwich bruised his%%#% (tailbone), so Harrington is back as the starter for the Falcons.

Good thing this game is at 8. I can grab a plate of leftovers, and with any luck, I'll be asleep by halftime.

^Yeah pretty much...this is the 1st thanksgiving I remember where all 3 games got a chance 2 get REAL ugly...(Pack, D-Boys, Colts *****)....but hell ill bedrunk by halftime of my game so...long as my 'Boys win ill be straight...

Harrington back at starter??
ohwell.gif

Well, Indy is going to murder.
on the real this game got ugly before its even started.

anyways go falcons..

Originally Posted by DLo13

Pass the gravy...because Peyton is about to feast.

Leftwich bruised his%%#% (tailbone), so Harrington is back as the starter for the Falcons.

Good thing this game is at 8. I can grab a plate of leftovers, and with any luck, I'll be asleep by halftime.

Thank God Harrington is back as the starter... 3 wins with him at the helm.
pimp.gif

I started to work at this game but I thought no Vic and the Falcons are making me mad this year so i'd rather stay home and chill with my family.

I'm watching the NFL Network crew talk about the game....they said this is the 6th Striaght Thanksgiving game that Harrington will start in
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Damn my dude Byron stays hurt...if he played I'd give the Falcons a chance but this is about to get uglier than a Master P sneaker

my other NFL team besides the Eagles are going to get roasted and burned by Peyton and Co...........go Falcons still. I hate the Colts.

go colts d! i just picked them up this week and tonight is the perfect opportunity for them to have an instant impact.

who knows though, the falcons o is bound to explode...hahaha who am i kidding
roll.gif

didnt peyton throw for 6 TDs the last time he played against harrington on Tday?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

my other NFL team besides the Eagles are going to get roasted and burned by Peyton and Co...........go Falcons still. I hate the Colts.

You like the Falcons? What are you thinking my man?

Comparing someone to MARTA isn't a great compliment...

Drag an extra TV into the living room and throw this game on one, USC/ASU on the other...

(...and Happy Thanksgiving, NT.)

Originally Posted by DLo13

Comparing someone to MARTA isn't a great compliment...

I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif

But Amanda Diva was looking nice though.
pimp.gif

Roddy just basted that DB with a little shake and was gone. Props to Joey for hitting a wide open WR this time...
pimp.gif

Dunn is 2 yards away from 10K now...

^^ good lookin my boy but where do i go after i register to watch the game?

its possible to watch the full game right?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

You don't have to register?

It has to be opened in Internet Explorer though.

www.channelsurfing.net has basically all games, be it audio or video (usually video). INCLUDING cowboys vs. packers on thursday

iight it worked now cuz i was usin firefox. thanks alot yo.

by the way, PACK IS GOIN DOWN NEXT THURSDAY!

Back
Top Bottom