Thanksgiving Night: Colts @ Falcons. (Vol. Roasted & Carved)

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

You don't have to register?

It has to be opened in Internet Explorer though.

www.channelsurfing.net has basically all games, be it audio or video (usually video). INCLUDING cowboys vs. packers on thursday

iight it worked now cuz i was usin firefox. thanks alot yo.

by the way, PACK IS GOIN DOWN NEXT THURSDAY!

I'm calling tie.
roll.gif

No, but seriously, Packers will probablywin if Roy Williams doesn't up his football IQ.

On another note, you'll be watching the game because of me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

You don't have to register?

It has to be opened in Internet Explorer though.

www.channelsurfing.net has basically all games, be it audio or video (usually video). INCLUDING cowboys vs. packers on thursday

iight it worked now cuz i was usin firefox. thanks alot yo.

by the way, PACK IS GOIN DOWN NEXT THURSDAY!

I'm calling tie.
roll.gif

No, but seriously, Packers will probably win if Roy Williams doesn't up his football IQ.

On another note, you'll be watching the game because of me
grin.gif

not to sound rude or anything but me and my boys had planned a month ago to watch the game (Cowboys and Packs) at a local sports bar. im gonna be mad thocuz i wanted to be on NT as well during the game.
but again, major props for this link. i was using sopcast before but the NFL cracked down on the links andthe guy providing them so this will def come in handy for future NFLN games besides the Packs and Boys game.

and ur right bout Roy. Him and Jacques Reeves are ur keys to victory, more so Roy...

Peyton was going hard at every DB not named D. Hall...got Houston benched, then started going at Sanders and Jimmy Williams.

Should have stuck with that...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom