That Adam Sandler Movie in South Park is real.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea like a couple of you said i actually liked just go with it but thats about it. hes made a ton of bad movies

yea like a couple of you said i actually liked just go with it but thats about it. hes made a ton of bad movies

Just Go With It was ok, had some good laughs. Grown Ups was dope to me, laughed a lot. This one looks horrifying though

Just Go With It was ok, had some good laughs. Grown Ups was dope to me, laughed a lot. This one looks horrifying though

Grown Ups was probably the worst for me. had so much potential but all of the jokes just seem so stale and scripted. since they all are actually friends, they should be able to flow off eachother and improv. must have lost their SNL roots.

Grown Ups was probably the worst for me. had so much potential but all of the jokes just seem so stale and scripted. since they all are actually friends, they should be able to flow off eachother and improv. must have lost their SNL roots.

Adam Sandler Movies= Profit. Until then keep expecting horrible movies from him. All movies are about making money these corporations will never care about what we actually like.

Adam Sandler Movies= Profit. Until then keep expecting horrible movies from him. All movies are about making money these corporations will never care about what we actually like.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Why Al Pacino why? You had my respect, now its gone.

Robert De Niro = Jay-Z

Al Pacino = Nas

wheres that gif with Zo shaking his head no and then thinkin about it and finally nodding?

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Why Al Pacino why? You had my respect, now its gone.

Robert De Niro = Jay-Z

Al Pacino = Nas

wheres that gif with Zo shaking his head no and then thinkin about it and finally nodding?

Back
Top Bottom