That MvC2 Hustlers $$$ vol. For everybody

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

jeez and when we bring up the idea of a 360 mvc2 tournament noooobody is interested -_-
laugh.gif
put some money for the tourney

$20 a head would be cool...where would the money be kept tho..nobody trust nobody.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i won a 2500 dollar tourney for Snk vs capcom 2. with a team of Yamazaki teir 2 and Rock Howard teir 2.

pwnd.

so F this game and its hyper viper > ice tempest > magnetos shock super to his loop combo for 100%.

its basically who can get in the first hit. lol
no, you didnt.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i won a 2500 dollar tourney for Snk vs capcom 2. with a team of Yamazaki teir 2 and Rock Howard teir 2.

pwnd.

so F this game and its hyper viper > ice tempest > magnetos shock super to his loop combo for 100%.

its basically who can get in the first hit. lol
no, you didnt.
how you gonna tell me? it was at Pac-Man arcade in pasadena. they had 2 arcades at the time, so they had a 2 place tourny.

2500 in cvs2 is godly. I use to play the %%$@ outta that game when my friend gave me a burned copy for the DC. I had that %%$@ 2 months before my other homiesgot legit copies. I got top 16 at one evo with A-vega/Iori/Bison. Team is mad grimy.

Yo A 360 MvC2 tourny would be dope. It should atleast be $10 a head tho since everyone and they momma think they're nice. I'll even let ya'll pickur poison between msp, scrubclops, Mss

Best marvel player is Wong, I've played both numerous times and I have way more trouble with wong. Only reason nig is losing is because he plays !!$+Fighter 4

Originally Posted by SamB

2500 in cvs2 is godly. I use to play the %%$@ outta that game when my friend gave me a burned copy for the DC. I had that %%$@ 2 months before my other homies got legit copies. I got top 16 at one evo with A-vega/Iori/Bison. Team is mad grimy.

Yo A 360 MvC2 tourny would be dope. It should atleast be $10 a head tho since everyone and they momma think they're nice. I'll even let ya'll pick ur poison between msp, scrubclops, Mss

Best marvel player is Wong, I've played both numerous times and I have way more trouble with wong. Only reason nig is losing is because he plays !!$+ Fighter 4

Wong>Diago> the rest of the world period. There's no one else in that tier but those two.

Back
Top Bottom