that Syrian Civil War is NO JOKE VOL. over 1300 dead after alleged Nerve gas attack

:lol: :lol:

I did the exact same thing but I remembered the leak back then and I didn't read everything in them. msm wasn't really reporting on the stuff IN the leaks, just that there were leaks. trying to investigate independently by just sifting through all that stuff again, because **** Alex Jones.

Got around to watching that entire VICE episode. :smh:

Sh*t israel over there.

Killing women and children already injured en route to the hospital. Targeting hospitals with rockets. Destroying historical/religious landmarks intentionally.

Got around to watching that entire VICE episode. :smh:

Sh*t israel over there.

Killing women and children already injured en route to the hospital. Targeting hospitals with rockets. Destroying historical/religious landmarks intentionally.

link?

Syria was talking pretty tough until the last 48 when the U.S. Navy ships moved in the Red Sea.

Syria has been in a state of civil war since before most of us were born.

Independence
Main articles: Syrian Republic (1930–1958), United Arab Republic, and 1963 Syrian coup d'état

Aleppo in 1961
Upheaval dominated Syrian politics from independence through the late 1960s. In 1948, Syria was involved in the Arab-Israeli War, aligning with the other local Arab states attempting to prevent the establishment of the State of Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria

Why in the hell would they want our help?

laugh.gif

The straw arguments have been very weak thus far.

I think the only legit argument is that the use of chemical weapons must be punished somehow... allowing them to be used gives other nations the impression that they are a valid option with no repurcussions.

Now.... the details on who used them and who should receive "punishment" is up in the air.

lies and deceptions of the masses to attack multiple sovereign nations, kill their civilians and set them back years ... just to maintain monetary power and control over natural resources. let the dollar die down, stop financing wars, take control of problems inside the us itself. say f off to israel and their ******** programs.

how is this allowed? in self defence :x let china/russia pull this off in memphis and see what happens.

didnt the israeli army use white phosphorus in gaza city? and didnt that got brushed off? if that wasnt enough they are preparing pre-emptive strikes against iran. another sovereign country which (cia/mossad sources) has not even decided if it wants nuclear weapons. in the meantime israel has built an arsenal of nuclear warheads (the only country allowed to not tell if they have nuclear weapons). israel has shown to be able to use its military forces against its neighboring countries as a precaution to its "safety". while these same "disproportional" actions (read warcrimes) create this insecure feeling.

Last edited:
lies and deceptions of the masses to attack multiple sovereign nations, kill their civilians and set them back years ... just to maintain monetary power and control over natural resources. let the dollar die down, stop financing wars, take control of problems inside the us itself. say f off to israel and their ******** programs.

take the ranting to a protest or infowars... we are trying to have a discussion in here.

tried watching those Vice videos...

:smh: too much real life

The straw arguments have been very weak thus far.

there does seem to be a tone of desperation. but i haven't watched many of these so don't know if this is the norm, or they are being cautious after Iraq

take the ranting to a protest or infowars... we are trying to have a discussion in here.
what will your next step be? calling me an antisemite :smh: stop and be open for discussion.

what will your next step be? calling me an antisemite :smh: stop and be open for discussion.
I ask you to stop ranting because we are trying to have a discussion..... you respond by alluding that I would call you an anti-Semite and then tell me to stop and be open to a discussion?

are you high?

Back
Top Bottom