that Syrian Civil War is NO JOKE VOL. over 1300 dead after alleged Nerve gas attack

Why would the the intelligence community, give away our abilities in HUMINT and SIGINT to reveal our capabilities, better we keep the conspiracists and our enemies guessing. No need to appease folks like Alex Jones, the ill informed will always be swayed by sensation rather than do their own investigative research.  

ThePeople does not consist of NT and Alex Jones only. A conspiray = a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. Who are the conspiracist? Surely not the guys discussing current events on the internet???

Over 1 million people in the US now have security clearance.

1 million

This is not about HUMINT, OSINT, SATINT, SIGINT anymore.

This is about a class of people operating with the funds of the public yet keeping them in the dark on everything.

Edward Snowden exposed that culture.

The public does not feel safe with our security in the hands of shadows and ghost who say, do, hear nothing...

This guy has a ged and is dealing with classified material.

Last edited:
Why would the the intelligence community, give away our abilities in HUMINT and SIGINT to reveal our capabilities, better we keep the conspiracists and our enemies guessing. No need to appease folks like Alex Jones, the ill informed will always be swayed by sensation rather than do their own investigative research.  

ThePeople does not consist of NT and Alex Jones only. A conspiray = a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. Who are the conspiracist? Surely not the guys discussing current events on the internet???

Over 1 million people in the US now have security clearance.

1 million

This is not about HUMINT, OSINT, SATINT, SIGINT anymore.

This is about a class of people operating with the funds of the public yet keeping them in the dark on everything.

Edward Snowden exposed that culture.

The public does not feel safe with our security in the hands of shadows and ghost who say, do, hear nothing...

This guy has a ged and is dealing with classified material.
i agree with some of ur posts
but just because a guy has a ged doesnt mean that they are incompetent or cant handle classified info
i have my high school diploma btw so my jimmies arent rustled

So Kerry back tracks on his "boots on the ground" statement. knowing damn well once we bomb them the situation will devolve, so then we can justify boots on the ground. Kerry couldn't just come out and say it but that option is there....wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
but just because a guy has a ged doesnt mean that they are incompetent or cant handle classified info

Not to throw shade on anyone with a ged. And i apologize for coming off that way

My point was to say that the intelligence community is a new class of US citizens.

I should have made it more clear in pointing out that he is not what the average person would think of when it comes to national security.

You would expect an ivy league, educated decorated vet to be handling sensitive data. He is the opposite.

Not to throw shade on anyone with a ged. And i apologize for coming off that way

My point was to say that the intelligence community is a new class of US citizens.

I should have made it more clear in pointing out that he is not what the average person would think of when it comes to national security.

You would expect an ivy league, educated decorated vet to be handling sensitive data. He is the opposite.
touche

One dimensional?  I dont see how, maybe it doesnt satisfy you, but its reality.  It is a fact that OPSEC (operational security for the layman) is the most important aspect of the military.  How would our military work if everybody knew what we were going to do before we did it?  If everybody was free to share information about military operations, troop movements, deployment/op tempos ect?

And believe me, SOCOM and the CIA's Clandestine Op's division does FAR more than we know about or is reported on CSPAN.

Basically, and I'm sure you know this, alot of this stuff is "need to know", and I can't think of any good reason why anybody on NT would "need to know"
plausible deniability

if you receive any intel via classified technology or techniques, everything attached to that can be considered classified. And this process can be abused.

No branch of this government was designed perfect and blameless. As a matter of fact, the branches were create with inherent flaws so that a system of check and balance can keep order.

What this is doing is circumventing this process of transparency with double speak and military nomenclature. We are learning more and more each day how long our constitution has been broken.

These are not personal opinions but facts. And the public don't care whats on an need to know basis if leaked material is travelling around the world faster tan propaganda.
so you think that all military documents, movements, and intelligence should be public knowledge?

so you think that all military documents, movements, and intelligence should be public knowledge?
It will be in the future. Why not sooner than later
Because that would most likely result in the death of ALOT of our troops overseas.

I dont think most of you guys get how bad that would be.

Troop movements, deployment rates, locations of patrol bases, convoy routes logistic information.  Our enemies could use that, and have used that info in the past to kill our troops, place IED's on convoy routes, attack medical transports....but from what you're saying, thats what you want?

Is it really hard to see what some things NEED to remain classified?

Last edited:
Because that would most likely result in the death of ALOT of our troops overseas.

Troop movements, deployment rates, locations of patrol bases, logistic information.  Our enemies could use that, and have used that info in the past to kill our troops....but from what you're saying, thats what you want?

i understand that the military has a strict no snitching policy

but you can hardly call blacking out almost every line on a document sincere

Troop movements, deployment rates, locations of patrol bases, logistic information.  Our enemies could use that, and have used that info in the past to kill our troops....but from what you're saying, thats what you want?

Nothing I said has to do with snitching, but nice way to dodge what I said

But if those lines contain names, dates, coordinates ect of active military units, then yeah they should probably blacked out. 

Last edited:
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted 10-7, with one senator voting present, to approve a military strike in response to a deadly chemical weapons attack last month. The full Senate is expected to vote on the measure next week.

Who voted yes?: Committee Chairman Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) and Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) (by proxy — was absent due to the Jewish holiday), Benjamin Cardin (D-Md.), Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.), Christopher ***** (D-Del.), Richard Durbin (D-Ill.), Tim Kaine (D-Va.). Ranking member Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Sens. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.).

Barbara Boxer?

:smh: A CA Senator whose the loudest and most aggressive gun control advocates in Congress is all right with dropping bombs in Syria?

Unbelievable that these Liberals are pushing hard for War! :lol:

Barbara Boxer?

:smh: A CA Senator whose the loudest and most aggressive gun control advocates in Congress is all right with dropping bombs in Syria?

Well, obviously there will be a background check and a three day waiting period before arming any AQ militants.

But if those lines contain names, dates, coordinates ect of active military units, then yeah they should probably blacked out. 

But do you not understand that there i room for abuse?

There is still no shred of evidence that Assad is responsible.

So now showing proof is classified, rrrrright.

But do you not understand that there i room for abuse?
I do understand that.

Do you not understand that, while there is room for abuse, people's lives depend on that secrecy?  And that may be more important than what you want to know?

I do understand that.

Do you not understand that, while there is room for abuse, people's lives depend on that secrecy?  And that may be more important than what you want to know?

We are gonna have to agree to disagree because it is your job to believe in this stuff and i do not.

I do understand that.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree because it is your job to believe in this stuff and i do not.
my job?  I'm a junior poli sci student.

But its not a matter of belief.  Do you not see how releasing of classified documents can put peoples lives in danger?

Barbara Boxer?

Word! And even Mrs.Extreme Liberal Pelosi is saying yes.
There is something rotten in denmark here.
The Republicans must be like "Say What?"
What gives?

my job?  I'm a junior poli sci student.

But its not a matter of belief.  Do you not see how releasing of classified documents can put peoples lives in danger?
You sure don't talk like a civilian.
You certainly dodge questions like John Kerry.

Do you not see how the release of classified documents can put peoples lives in danger?

You think I'm dodging,

I'm thinking pebbles don't phase me.

You sitting up here talking about the comradery of combat and you're a junior in college. You've never seen war or looked down the barrel.

You think I'm dodging,

I'm thinking pebbles don't phase me.

You sitting up here talking about the comradery of combat and you're a junior in college. You've never seen war or looked down the barrel.
Huh?  I EAS'ed from the Marines in 2012.  Did you miss this when I was talking about humanitarian missions earlier in the thread?

"Pebbles dont phase me", wouldnt it just be easier to say "I really dont know what I'm talking about, but I want people to keep listening, so I'll ignore everything that challenges my position"?

We're still waiting for proof that Assad ordered these chemical attacks.

Our government blatantly lied to us about Iraq and that basically helped bankrupt our economy.

The missiles that are going to be used against Syria are paid for by the taxpayers, us.

So, shouldn't we have a say in this? I believe 90% of the USA is saying NO.

It also seems like the rest of the world is saying NO.

Isn't this supposed to be democracy?

Our country is BROKE. Do people not understand how much we're in debt? Do people care?

How much is this going to ultimately cost us??

Anyways, they obviously already have their minds made up as far as I'm concerned. And I'm disgusted by it.

:smh:

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom