that Syrian Civil War is NO JOKE VOL. over 1300 dead after alleged Nerve gas attack

Just reference this thread when your complaining about missing a sneaker release or quality :rolleyes

Man i really hope i dont get deployed there one of these days :smh:

So if USA does attack Assad army, what other countries will join USA in attacking Assad? Does Iran and Russian get involved and back Assad?

Also any use of chemical weapon is a cowardly act but what will USA gain from helping the Syrian people? I want to think they doing this for humanity but i know i'm wrong.

Just reference this thread when your complaining about missing a sneaker release or quality :rolleyes

Man i really hope i dont get deployed there one of these days :smh:

I'm hoping the same, granted i'm in comm, i still wouldn't want to get sent over.

Ridiculous that the US is willing to attack the Syrian govt.

I mean I just read this last month...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/world/taliban-joining-syrian-fighters
Peshawar (CNN) -- Taliban fighters from Pakistan say they have united with al Qaeda forces in Syria to fight the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

So let me make sense of this... America is willing to assist the Syrian rebels whom have ties to the Taliban from Pakistan/Afghanistan. So in other words we're helping our current enemies?

:smh: Wait didn't the US and it's CIA fund Osama Bin Ladin's group when they fought the Russians? Didn't the US armed Sadamn with chemical weapons? Didn't the US fund the Iranian Shah regime also?

Deja vu all over again!

Check out Ret. General Wesley Clark, it was all apart of the plan that he spoke about. Going back to at least 2001, I don't believe Assad ordered these attacks, and I'm in no way in support of Assad, but there's too much at stake for him to do this. The 'rebels' on the other hand would love for the West to intervene.

Kerry is running his mouth and has ZERO credibility. Years later we'll really find out what happened in Syria.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...ls-on-how-u-s-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran

Last edited by a moderator:
Man those pics and those vids :smh:

Such a moral dilemma. I hope we some how find out who was responsible for the attack. It is hard to see this stuff and not immediately want to help some how.....but having the right intentions doesn't always lead to the intended results as history shows

Watch the first 5 mins. of that VICE. Couldn't continue. Jesus.

Ultimate respect to the doctor treating the wounded while forces try to attack the hospital and finish the job.

Interviewer: "do you fear for your life?"
Doctor: "No. If I die helping people, it is worth it. I am a doctor. I must help people." :smokin

Little things like that actually give me hope.

Last edited:
Stolen from Reddit user Kwizzle.

"In today's news Roman empire forces plan to invade a small middle eastern kingdom despite Persian protests and warnings of repercussions.

Khosrau, king of king explains: If the Roman aggressors invade this country, it is only a matter of time before they set their sights on the mighty Sassanid Persia and start persecution of the Zoroastrians. Mighty Persia shall oppose any invasion.

The Roman general Belisarius responds: You see this small middle eastern kingdom is persecuting its own people, including Christians. The Empire has a sacred duty to protect all Christians regardless of the country they find themselves in.

This is the Antioch times, signing out for the night."

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
Stolen from Reddit user Kwizzle.

"In today's news Roman empire forces plan to invade a small middle eastern kingdom despite Persian protests and warnings of repercussions.

Khosrau, king of king explains: If the Roman aggressors invade this country, it is only a matter of time before they set their sights on the mighty Sassanid Persia and start persecution of the Zoroastrians. Mighty Persia shall oppose any invasion.

The Roman general Belisarius responds: You see this small middle eastern kingdom is persecuting its own people, including Christians. The Empire has a sacred duty to protect all Christians regardless of the country they find themselves in.

This is the Antioch times, signing out for the night."

history repeating itself

Some military response is needed, because this is a mass chemical attack on a civilian population if the proof shows it was orchestrated by the Syrian Regime. Probably the one option that is most palatable is sea strike using US Arleigh Burke class Destroyers and attack subs forward deployed in the Easter Mediterranean and Persian gulf equipped with VLS Tomahawk TLAM-C and TLAM-D. The target package would be CC, artillery, munitions dumps, and other military designated targets.

This ensures that the US does not become involved in a much lengthier engagement, and protect US lives and military assets, while also hitting Assad hard enough that he will understand that US does not lack mettle behind its words.     

In all conflicts like this, there is always a segment of the population that feels disenfranchised by the current ruling party. And these members of opposition are always open to foreign intervention. Gives them a chance to seize power, supplies, land, funding, aide packages and powerful allies. It's like they're trying for a mega record deal.

We cant jump into EVERY war on the planet.

We don't. Just ones that use chemical weapons on their own people.

Allegedly. No proof yet.

Reminiscent of Iraq.

Exactly.

If the intel is there and the UN acknowledges their findings point to the Syrian regime being behind these attacks, we have to. The President has already drawn the line in the sand. I certainly wouldn't go as far to say that it's "Reminiscent of Iraq" because that was a war, not a military strike.

Back
Top Bottom