that Syrian Civil War is NO JOKE VOL. over 1300 dead after alleged Nerve gas attack

i hear about this "liberal media" and sorry, but i dont see one

i see msnbc pushing for war. going HARD

this *** chris matthews who ive said for a long time IS NOT A LIBERAL said welll at least in world war II there werent chemical weapons.... at least during the holocaust there were no chemical weapons

WHO GIVES A ****!?!?

6 million jews plus all the gays and disables and opposition were killed. but listen... no chemical weapons.

now i know this site hates israel, and isnt fond of jews in general. but this is hilarious reasoning.

then says iran wont ever listen to us if we dont strike

this is some of the most backwards thinking ive ever heard

there is no right and left. there is money. and power.  thats it.  if they want a war they will get a war

3000 ppl killed before any chemical weapons but when 1000 are killed because of chemical weapons we pretend to care?

yeah.... okay buddy.

Last edited:
^ I'm not really sure what you're going after. Are you implying that 'liberals' are by default against war somehow?

Some of the most progressive presidents were also some of the biggest savages when it came to war mongering.

Also, your constant 'Woe is Israel' schtick is tiresome.

Last edited:
im saying that liberals wanted bush tried for war crimes and are ready to go to war with no tangible goal on obama's whim without congress approving. bush that **** at LEAST had congressional approval. most liberals always complain about "america not minding its business." and "america policing the world"

and yeah... liberals... "doves"

republican... "hawks" are the definition for about 50 years. things change, it's a generalization...but thats the current generalization

if you put a gun to my head and said choose liberal or conservative id pick liberal. but there is a rich amount of hypocrisy going on specifically in the media

i'm also saying being an elected official is treated with an amount of prestige that im not comfy with. most are bought off. mot are controlled. 

and im saying that going on the air and saying millions of people were killed BUT AT LEAST IT WASN'T FROM CHEMICAL WEAPONS is one of the dumbest comments ive ever heard

Last edited:
This is a good argument

With the advancement of military technology, is a kamikaze type of approach something to worry about?

they're gonna be crashing into aircraft carriers, aircrafts, and probably anything else they can. ground attacks, I'm assuming there will be a dramatic increase in suicide bombings.

I think it should raise concern.

how is that going to stop planes from flying into everything they can and an increased number of people on the ground strapping bombs on themselves though?

how is that going to stop planes from flying into everything they can and an increased number of people on the ground strapping bombs on themselves though?

My thing is, the same stuff is gonna go on in any war as usual.

it's sensational to think that kamikazee and sucide bombing is some new strategy requiring a memo

it's sensational to think that kamikazee and sucide bombing is some new strategy requiring a memo

this^

lol@the syrian army getting these kids shook.
.. like they have some new strategy that has never been thought of before...

this^

Neither of you answered anything :lol:

Have there really been kamikazes in every modern war? that's war as usual to you?

And why would I be shook over here? I'm not eem in the military, b. Hell they're the ones telling Obama to chill. I'm not shook until the wars on our soil or the outcome finishes imploding the dollar.

this^

Neither of you answered anything :lol:

Have there really been kamikazes in every modern war? that's war as usual to you?

And why would I be shook over here? I'm not eem in the military, b. Hell they're the ones telling Obama to chill. I'm not shook until the wars on our soil or the outcome finishes imploding the dollar.

In modern wars the equivalent of a kamikaze pilot would be a guided missile. They cost less than aircraft and don't lose personnel and all the time/money/combat experience they have (especially pilots). If we enter the conflict I don't think a single Syrian plane will be able to take off (our first step would be hitting airfields and establishing a no fly zone over the entire country). If a syrian plane happened to be in the air... do you really think we wouldn't be tracking it looooooooong before it even gets out to ocean... loooooooong before its even within 50 miles of an aircraft carrier.? The carrier group will maintain air supremacy.

View media item 562186

Even in WW2 the kamikaze pilots were not effective and it was more an act of desperation that an actual tactic.

Last edited:
^yep.

Even though they may be flying older aircraft, these jets still cost around quarter 100 million dollars.

Plus with all the anti-air, radar, satellite and drone equipment out there nowadays, it seems like a plane wouln't be able to get that close.

As far as suicide bombers on the ground, the us is not proposing a boots on the ground attack. Now we already know the 3 letter clique guys are more than likely on the ground and been there since the initial attack happened....(which everyone seems to be forgetting happened a while ago...first allegations were in March)

What has the world been looking at since March????

Now if you had trillions invested in satellite and star wars programs, would you seriously be worried about someone in this?

788px-Cockpit_Mig23_high_resolution.jpg

And yes this jet is still in service

In modern wars the equivalent of a kamikaze pilot would be a guided missile. They cost less than aircraft and don't lose personnel and all the time/money/combat experience they have (especially pilots). If we enter the conflict I don't think a single Syrian plane will be able to take off (our first step would be hitting airfields and establishing a no fly zone over the entire country). If a syrian plane happened to be in the air... do you really think we wouldn't be tracking it looooooooong before it even gets out to ocean... loooooooong before its even within 50 miles of an aircraft carrier.? The carrier group will maintain air supremacy.

Even in WW2 the kamikaze pilots were not effective and it was more an act of desperation that an actual tactic.
Hmm...

Good post.

The US doesn't want to engage in chemical warfare. They told the last couple of countries who tried to use it that we will Nuke em if they continued. They location and the fact that chemicals are already introduced makes this situation kind of tricky. I doubt the U.S will send troops in with gas mask and chem gear on. It's going to be bombs coming from the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom