"That's My Boy" - Official Movie Thread

dmoney82

Banned
Searched and searched for any talk about this film and I didn't see anything but you know how YUKU is.

Saw it tonight and I actually enjoyed it. Adam Sandler hasn't made a funny flick in forrrrreverrrrr. Andy Sandberg made this film and all of the surprise cameos were
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  It was worth watching! 
pimp.gif

Disagree sir..Sandler's Grown Ups movie was funny as hell and he's actually making a sequal right now..And that movie must have been funny/successful/popular cause it's the first time Sandler has ever made a part 2 to any of his films..Can't wait to see That's My Boy cause the critics hate it which means it's probably funny..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Disagree sir..Sandler's Grown Ups movie was funny as hell and he's actually making a sequal right now..And that movie must have been funny/successful/popular cause it's the first time Sandler has ever made a part 2 to any of his films..Can't wait to see That's My Boy cause the critics hate it which means it's probably funny..

Grown Ups was so trash bruh!!! It was more of a family joint. It was not funny and meant for kids

I hope this movie is funny. With his recent releases, I'm starting to question if Sandler was ever funny or if I was just 12 years old.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I hope this movie is funny. With his recent releases, I'm starting to question if Sandler was ever funny or if I was just 12 years old.

Billy Madison and happy Gilmore are classic 90s comedies, wedding singer is also one of the better rom com's of the 90s too. I'll probably see this movie tonight, I've heard if you like Sandler's early films, you'll enjoy this. Also I'm a samberg fan and probably the one of 10 people who love hot rod.

waterboy was good too....

this movie looks good.

i seen a clip of samberg with New kids on the block tattoo
laugh.gif
got it when he was 8

I'm not a fan of that Andy guy. He actually gets on my nerves. Probably won't go see this.

Movie was better than I thought it'd be.
Vanilla Ice
laugh.gif

Wish Samberg had a funnier character he hasn't really done it for me in movies outside of Hot Rod(which I **!#*+# loved)

Sandler is THE worst...he needs to stop with the "comedies" and turn to some dramatic acting...he's actually decent in that aspect (see Punch Drunk Love and Funny People)

Adam Sandler does it again 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And by does it again, I mean he manages to steal millions of dollars from people who see his movies.

Looks interesting, might wait for the Blu-Ray/DvD to come back. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Grown Ups was so trash bruh!!! It was more of a family joint. It was not funny and meant for kids
growns up was a great family flick, that's it. Sandler's been sold out and hasn't made a classic in years, although I thought Click had it all 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Adam Sandler does it again 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And by does it again, I mean he manages to steal millions of dollars from people who see his movies.
roll.gif
QFT.  That movie when he dresses up as a woman 
indifferent.gif
 straight robbery and I refused to watch that trash 
sick.gif

Man this movie was hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
Way better then I thought it was going to be...the ending had me rollin...

Originally Posted by PLVN

Sandler is THE worst...he needs to stop with the "comedies" and turn to some dramatic acting...he's actually decent in that aspect (see Punch Drunk Love and Funny People)
and also Spanglish (very underrated movie IMO, the spanish chick who was the co star in that film was
pimp.gif
) but anyways, I saw this movie last night and I thought it was pretty funny, but I got a feeling the audience in the theatre I was watching it with didn't really like at all because hardly anybody was busting out laughing except for maybe one or two scenes, but for the most part it felt like they found it a little funny and laughed a little throughout most of the movie but it seems as though they couldn't get into the movie at all (except for a guy who was sitting a couple seats away from me who was dying laughing most of time and said he absolutely loved it). In fact, I seen a couple people actually walk out during the movie. but either way I enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Adam Sandler hasn't been funny since big daddy . will pirate tho

Yo Big Daddy is a classic!! Still find my self laughing when I watch it. "Hip...hip-hop...hiphoponanimous?"
Thats my boy does not get my attention though..I have been disappointed by every new Adam Sandler movie 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

i agree pure trash. and they are making a sequel??? WOW terrible...

Originally Posted by zube42

Movie was better than I thought it'd be.
Vanilla Ice
laugh.gif

Wish Samberg had a funnier character he hasn't really done it for me in movies outside of Hot Rod(which I **!#*+# loved)

lol hot rod was very underrated.. "God i go to church every god damn sunday! You gonna bring the demons out of me??!!" *hits big dude with a safety cone*
laugh.gif
danny mcbride always brings the lols

Back
Top Bottom