The 10,000 Club

Originally Posted by dts939

if i actually posted a lot id have so many posts
word?
WeeBeyWire1.gif

*Just posting so I can be one post closer to 10,000*

Damn, still got a long ways to go. But then again, I only post like 3 times a week. I'm interested to see if I'll ever make it to 10K, or if I will give up on NT/get banned before then.

*Just posting so I can be one post closer to 10,000*

Damn, still got a long ways to go. But then again, I only post like 3 times a week. I'm interested to see if I'll ever make it to 10K, or if I will give up on NT/get banned before then.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by proper english

word?
WeeBeyWire1.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much my reaction when I read that post. So ridiculous I didn't know how to respond.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. Like, "You don't say? If you posted more, you would have MORE posts?
eek.gif
eek.gif
MY GOD! What a breakthrough..."

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by proper english

word?
WeeBeyWire1.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much my reaction when I read that post. So ridiculous I didn't know how to respond.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. Like, "You don't say? If you posted more, you would have MORE posts?
eek.gif
eek.gif
MY GOD! What a breakthrough..."

Originally Posted by HankMoody

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who the hell is Fox5Kobe? He only has 178 points....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/font]

alien.gif
How do they calculate that? I have 253 points. And that's just on this name. And I know I dont have the most 'points' if I have 253 for whatever reasons.

If I were using my old name I'd have been to 10k posts a while ago. I'll get into that super secret special forum one day!

Originally Posted by HankMoody

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who the hell is Fox5Kobe? He only has 178 points....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/font]

alien.gif
How do they calculate that? I have 253 points. And that's just on this name. And I know I dont have the most 'points' if I have 253 for whatever reasons.

If I were using my old name I'd have been to 10k posts a while ago. I'll get into that super secret special forum one day!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I said when I was at a few thousand I'd do some big giveaway when I hit 10k.. That came and went
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here. I was thinking by the time I hit 10k I would of graduated and had a nice job. Figured I'd give back to the NT fam
But doesn't look like that'll be the case

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I said when I was at a few thousand I'd do some big giveaway when I hit 10k.. That came and went
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here. I was thinking by the time I hit 10k I would of graduated and had a nice job. Figured I'd give back to the NT fam
But doesn't look like that'll be the case

Back
Top Bottom