The 136th running of the Kentucky Derby...Sat. 5/1

I know some of you guys are gonna at least throw a bet down
laugh.gif
Who ya got?

[table][tr][th=""]P#[/th] [th=""]PP[/th] [th=""]Horse[/th] [th=""]Jockey[/th] [th=""]Trainer[/th] [th=""]M/L[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]1[/td][td] Lookin At Lucky (KY) [/td][td]G K Gomez[/td][td]B Baffert[/td][td]3/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]2[/td][td] Ice Box (KY) [/td][td]J Lezcano[/td][td]N P Zito[/td][td]10/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]3[/td][td] Noble's Promise (KY) [/td][td]W Martinez[/td][td]K G McPeek[/td][td]12/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]4[/td][td] Super Saver (KY) [/td][td]C H Borel[/td][td]T A Pletcher[/td][td]15/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]5[/td][td] Line of David (FL) [/td][td]R Bejarano[/td][td]J W Sadler[/td][td]30/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]6[/td][td] Stately Victor (KY) [/td][td]A Garcia[/td][td]M J Maker[/td][td]30/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]7[/td][td] American Lion (KY) [/td][td]D R Flores[/td][td]E G Harty[/td][td]30/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]8[/td][td] Dean's Kitten (KY) [/td][td]R Albarado[/td][td]M J Maker[/td][td]50/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]9[/td][td] Make Music for Me (KY) [/td][td]J Rosario[/td][td]A Barba[/td][td]50/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]10[/td][td] Paddy O'Prado (KY) [/td][td]K J Desormeaux[/td][td]D L Romans[/td][td]20/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]11[/td][td] Devil May Care (KY) [/td][td]J R Velazquez[/td][td]T A Pletcher[/td][td]10/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]12[/td][td] Conveyance (KY) [/td][td]M Garcia[/td][td]B Baffert[/td][td]12/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]13[/td][td] Jackson Bend (FL) [/td][td]M E Smith[/td][td]N P Zito[/td][td]15/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]14[/td][td] Mission Impazible (KY) [/td][td]R Maragh[/td][td]T A Pletcher[/td][td]20/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]15[/td][td] Discreetly Mine (KY) [/td][td]J Castellano[/td][td]T A Pletcher[/td][td]30/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]16[/td][td] Awesome Act (KY) [/td][td]J R Leparoux[/td][td]J Noseda[/td][td]10/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]17[/td][td] Dublin (KY) [/td][td]T J Thompson[/td][td]D W Lukas[/td][td]12/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]18[/td][td] Backtalk (FL) [/td][td]M Mena[/td][td]T M Amoss[/td][td]50/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]19[/td][td] Homeboykris (MD) [/td][td]R A Dominguez[/td][td]R E Dutrow, Jr.[/td][td]50/1[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]20[/td][td] Sidney's Candy (KY) [/td][td]J Talamo[/td][td]J W Sadler[/td][td]5/1.[/td][/tr][/table]

I think Devil may care might pull this out at 10-1. sucks the big horse cant run here. In reality this is a water down field. No horse stands out like in the past years. Should be fun.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 real pumped for this.
This is crazy this year because there is not a lot of star power in this field.

Who do you guys all like?  I'm not gonna say yet, I'll post it as it gets closer.

Big day tmw sports wise.....Derby, Cavs, PBF.  
smokin.gif

I can't stand the Kentucky Derby... most overrated sporting event in the world IMO.

Maybe it's cause i don't gamble so there is absolutely no incentive for me to get excited about it.

Absolutely lovvveee the Derby, wait for it every year and throw a huge party....i got Super Saver
pimp.gif

too hard to call but I went with Jackson Bend for the win.... followed by Super Saver, Conveyance and Mission Impazible in my trifecta/superfecta

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

guy bet 100K on #4 and won
laugh.gif
so how much does he get?
If the odds stayed at 15/1 up until the race started it'd be $1.5M I think. 

Real weird not being there this year... Saw Big Brown and Mine That Bird run from the rooftop of Churchill... This year i didnt even really think about it until today.

Calvin Borel
sick.gif
Dude won 3 of the last 4 Derby's. I know who I'm betting on next year.

Oh, and for the people that were watching it, did you see Icebox (#2) just haulin' #*$ at the end to get the second spot.
sick.gif
my god can that horse move

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Oh, and for the people that were watching it, did you see Icebox (#2) just haulin' #*$ at the end to get the second spot.
sick.gif
my god can that horse move

THIS ... dude should have made his move earlier ... 

Back
Top Bottom