The 1K+ Club!!!

^ I'm still pissed off that I missed out on those Aloha's when they surfaced the first time. me and my boy were discussing possible BIN's to offer and I was JUST about to throw out what would happen to be the price you got em for but it was too late. too bad they don't have an emoticon for crying...

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Holy Shnikes!!! I would love a pair of Deftones and Playstations...but I need to pay the mortgage :lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

mann i need to join this club ASAP haha
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

great stuff everyone....dont see me joining this club anyitme soon
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

At least 1K for this set

2cdh2e0.jpg

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: ::.​

i got my what the dunks posted on the first page in the next week or so i should be in here again some ds og carmnies never laced up...
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

yeah most of those shoes are sweet...but i dont get why people would pay over 1000 dollars for them and never wear them

^^^^^^^^^^^....i wear all my og 1's....greatest shoe ever made...22 yrs old and i can play ball in them and jus recently tried skateboarding

Phase, those legs are wayyyy too white to be yours.

:lol:
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^i think theyre being shilled. well actually i take that back, i know theyre being shilled. since the actual owner of the shoes is bidding on them.

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

and now back to some heat lets stay focused!

1988 Deadstock Air Jordan III Black Cement

I know it's a few pages late but when I read this I knew we were in for a roasting. LOL

Quote:
wow ^ those og mars are icy....
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Back
Top Bottom