The 20 Worst Criminals in NFL History

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ource=outbrain.com&utm_medium=referral#page/1
Cecil Collins is currently serving a 15-year burglary sentence. He broke into the home of a married woman he knew from the gym.

Collins admitted that he broke in to watch the woman sleep.

Barret Robbins missed the Super Bowl due to a bipolar-fueled alcohol binge to Mexico the night before the game. Things went downhill for Robbins from there.

Robbins was charged with three counts of attempted felony murder after police were called due to his trespassing. Robbins was reportedly found crouching in a woman's bathroom. He charged the officers, who shot him twice, with one bullet piercing his heart.

This was not enough to instantly subdue Robbins, as he slapped away the gun and knocked the officer, who shot him, to the ground.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ource=outbrain.com&utm_medium=referral#page/1
Cecil Collins is currently serving a 15-year burglary sentence. He broke into the home of a married woman he knew from the gym.

Collins admitted that he broke in to watch the woman sleep.

Barret Robbins missed the Super Bowl due to a bipolar-fueled alcohol binge to Mexico the night before the game. Things went downhill for Robbins from there.

Robbins was charged with three counts of attempted felony murder after police were called due to his trespassing. Robbins was reportedly found crouching in a woman's bathroom. He charged the officers, who shot him twice, with one bullet piercing his heart.

This was not enough to instantly subdue Robbins, as he slapped away the gun and knocked the officer, who shot him, to the ground.

eek.gif
 Breaking in to watch a woman sleep?!
indifferent.gif
 Plus she's already married?
alien.gif
 I ain't mad at Cecil though, he's just trying to get his
grin.gif
(excuse my excessive use of emoticons).

eek.gif
 Breaking in to watch a woman sleep?!
indifferent.gif
 Plus she's already married?
alien.gif
 I ain't mad at Cecil though, he's just trying to get his
grin.gif
(excuse my excessive use of emoticons).

Gene Atkins
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lawrence Phillips
30t6p3b.gif

Henley tryna takeout a judge? Idiot
30t6p3b.gif

Rae Carruth
eek.gif
mad.gif
,dude deserves to rot. Tommy kane too

Gene Atkins
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lawrence Phillips
30t6p3b.gif

Henley tryna takeout a judge? Idiot
30t6p3b.gif

Rae Carruth
eek.gif
mad.gif
,dude deserves to rot. Tommy kane too

eek.gif
Some of those dudes did some real real grimy things. Whats the point of playin a sport if it makes you that angry of a person?

I like how the next list after you read about dude who murdered 7 "white devils" was the top 25 cheerleaders
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Some of those dudes did some real real grimy things. Whats the point of playin a sport if it makes you that angry of a person?

I like how the next list after you read about dude who murdered 7 "white devils" was the top 25 cheerleaders
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Barret Robbins just looks creepy and Lawrence Phillips was just a scary dude. On and off the field.

Barret Robbins just looks creepy and Lawrence Phillips was just a scary dude. On and off the field.

Hate is a strong word but I hate Lawrence Philips, it's his damn fault Steve Young had to retire.  
Yes I'm mad.  
mad.gif

Hate is a strong word but I hate Lawrence Philips, it's his damn fault Steve Young had to retire.  
Yes I'm mad.  
mad.gif

Rae Carruth 
tired.gif
   I was living in Charlotte during that time he killed his baby's mama, so i remember that story clearly

Back
Top Bottom