roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

4262604-DSC_0449.jpg

Man screw this dude. One year he's a laker "fan",the next season he's a heat "fan" and now he's messing with the mavs and he calls himself a "hardcore" sports fan

Taking pictures with Dirk = Mavs fan? Oh. Especially at a club that Wayne frequents, on the night of the week that Wayne talks about being there.
laugh.gif
He already said earlier in the year that he wasn't a Heat fan because D Wade and Bron never say what's up to him as he sits courtside, so he probably wanted to see the Mavs win.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

4262604-DSC_0449.jpg

Man screw this dude. One year he's a laker "fan",the next season he's a heat "fan" and now he's messing with the mavs and he calls himself a "hardcore" sports fan
Didn't you just shoot at yourself?

DaComeUP wrote:
Taking pictures with Dirk = Mavs fan? Oh. Especially at a club that Wayne frequents, on the night of the week that Wayne talks about being there.
laugh.gif
He already said earlier in the year that he wasn't a Heat fan because D Wade and Bron never say what's up to him as he sits courtside, so he probably wanted to see the Mavs win.
B move straight up Hollywood foolishness. o well.

i truely enjoy this thread.

No one else besides DJs and myself noticed the PURPLE moon boots? I thought that would have been fodder for days.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif

thank you
Liv on sundays
King Of Diamonds Monday
Swagger just dumb call it Kelly Bundy

Originally Posted by HankMoody

No one else besides DJs and myself noticed the lavender PURPLE moon boots? I thought that would have been fodder for days.
laugh.gif
 Man i did! I really just did not know how to respond to it. Guess i'm so used to ignoring trolls
wink.gif
 Naw but dude is either doing so heavy promotin for one of his homies who just launced them joints or is need of some heavy attention
laugh.gif
 #lookinhellastupid

Rolaholic wrote:
Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Rolaholic wrote:

Explain?
It appears he is just what you wrote n what's underlined...a "sports fan", hence the lack of perceived loyalty to one team plus you can't take dude all that seriously anyways. You go to his concerts n he is usually sportin a hat of whatever home team is part of the city he is in
laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

Explain?
It appears he is just what you wrote n what's underlined...a "sports fan", hence the lack of perceived loyalty to one team plus you can't take dude all that seriously anyways. You go to his concerts n he is usually sportin a hat of whatever home team is part of the city he is in
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Guess so but he was always at Heat games this year and stopped cheering for them cause Wade and 'Bron didn't acknowledge his holy presence 
eyes.gif
. Dudes been rocking Bulls hats to Hornets games and such so I guess you're right.

Back
Top Bottom