The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

u

[h1]Wade playfully rips Duncan’s fashion style[/h1]
Posted on November 1, 2010 by Tim Griffin in Dwayne Wade, James Jones, Spurs, Tim Duncan

Tim Duncan has never been known for his sartorial flair.

To the  Spurs’ organization, it’s always been more important for their nine-time first-team All-Star banking shots off the backboard, setting picks and grabbing rebounds than worrying about what he’s wearing.  

But Duncan’s fashion sense — or lack thereof — was a topic of conversation for Miami guard Dwayne Wade when he was asked by Details.com which person in the NBA had the worst style in a video interview.

“Tim Duncan doesn’t care,

D.Wade dresses like a bamma, too. I forgot who said it (and they were right), but he just matches colors.

i wish i was rich ...

one day i'll have enough money to buy season tickets to the wizards and caps ... i'll be fresher than all these celebs and my pic will be posted on this forum off some "who is the dude" type stuff ...

Wade looks like an idiot, Birdman got a permanent turtleneck, Sabathia got all that money and looks like he got that Bonidacci Bionzo special, Duncan is wearing my grandmas moo-moo ... Beckham fresh as ever though ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Sabathia got all that money and looks like he got that Bonidacci Bionzo special

eek.gif

a bonidacci reference on nt... wowzers... i still rock their socks on the humble
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

a bonidacci reference on nt... wowzers... i still rock their socks on the humble
laugh.gif
i swear i couldnt find any black dress socks today for work ... had to throw on the alldaz black and blues
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feelin wade is next on kim k's list

It could be Lebron. I read she was HIS special guest.

damn MTO !!! THEY POST THE LIES  
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know. Lebron do got that strut like He trying to impress her by being cool...

1288614024kim_lebron.jpg

She look thirsty...

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
isn't that Odom's broad next to Kim ? This dude Lebron need to smash Kim . They have that championship @#%@!

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif
i swear i couldnt find any black dress socks today for work ... had to throw on the alldaz black and blues
roll.gif

my @@#@! dc fashion ftw

pimp.gif

how is wade going to criticize how anyone dresses?
did he forget about that batmobile blazer he wore

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Miami Thrice

heat02.jpg
Can't hate the man for this piece. Michael Bastian is my absolute favorite designer. Those henleys are so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom