The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

thats maxwell...? hmmmm

smile.gif

Never do anything like that again gabe, just horrible. And what happen to Stevie Franchise? son look like an alien in fresh human skin not worn in yet.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Never do anything like that again gabe, just horrible. And what happen to Stevie Franchise? son look like an alien in fresh human skin not worn in yet.

grin.gif

I was too easy. The sequence of pictures were in the perfect order.

ohwell.gif

Plus I was bored.

It is amazing how the crossover first,  shoot next,  pass to an open team mate later point guards have ended up overseas.  A.I., Maurbury, and now Francis.  That should be a lesson to these young people that playing that way is not conducive to team play.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

It is amazing how the crossover first,  shoot next,  pass to an open team mate later point guards have ended up overseas.  A.I., Maurbury, and now Francis.  That should be a lesson to these young people that playing that way is not conducive to team play.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

grin.gif

I was too easy. The sequence of pictures were in the perfect order.

ohwell.gif

Plus I was bored.

LOL@you thinking Maxwell would be asking Drake for a feature and not the other way around

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Some of these players have the worst taste in fashion I've ever seen in my life. How the he.ll you gonna wear a green sweater and a dress shirt and tie with a freakin' raggedy #*! jean jacket vest over it?

I don't like to match my colors too much, so i actually thought it was one of the cleanest fits in this thread....

Everytime I see Drake he looks corny as hell. Dude's gotta be worth a ton now and his jeans look like you could buy them 2 for $50 at a mini market along with a mixtape.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Everytime I see Drake he looks corny as hell. Dude's gotta be worth a ton now and his jeans look like you could buy them 2 for $50 at a mini market along with a mixtape.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'm telling you. Dude really needs a stylist.

Fab does look like a herb though next to him.

1. Look at his posture compared to the systems analyst.

2. Foam finger vs. 2 beers........

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Fab does look like a herb though next to him.

1. Look at his posture compared to the systems analyst.

2. Foam finger vs. 2 beers........
You're doin' too much dude. 

Back
Top Bottom