The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

b3a15a446adfd33c011c19721cecdde40190d78.jpg

#ForeverAlone
Greatest Kobe photo of all time.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Id hate to be your friend.
Aren't you a Kobe-stan? I'm guessing you're not too adept when it comes to sensing sarcasm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

i didnt mean it like that. i meant from the standpoint he seems cold. like he doesnt care to much about relationships outside of fam and spalding.  Of course, he has access to some of the top people in the entertainment business, he can definitely have a bunch of friends. Just, imo, he seems like a loner, more concerned with honing his craft than hanging with the guys.  Hell, his rookie year, they said he never wanted to go out or chill, he just wanted to workout. so ummm yea, hush up.
Firstly, these are just your assumptions. You don't know Kobe... Nobody does unless you've actually chilled with him, so I don't get why you'd be so quick in saying Kobe's got no friends... If you'd even use your head a bit and actually think about that statement for a second, it's kinda stupid, don't you think?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

lol I didnt think kobe had any frends.
Yeah, winning back-to-back NBA Championships, living in LA, and being one of the best in the business definitely doesn't get you many 'frends'.

You're absolutely right.
i didnt mean it like that. i meant from the standpoint he seems cold. like he doesnt care to much about relationships outside of fam and spalding.  Of course, he has access to some of the top people in the entertainment business, he can definitely have a bunch of friends. Just, imo, he seems like a loner, more concerned with honing his craft than hanging with the guys.  Hell, his rookie year, they said he never wanted to go out or chill, he just wanted to workout. so ummm yea, hush up.

There is your answer. Don't judge a man from a standpoint

I don't understand what this means.

Firstly, these are just your assumptions. You don't know Kobe... Nobodydoes unless you've actually chilled with him, so I don't get why you'dbe so quick in saying Kobe's got no friends... If you'd even use yourhead a bit and actually think about that statement for a second, it'skinda stupid, don't you think?
laugh.gif

You use assumption very loosely. Kobe's reclusiveness has been widely reported. Either way though, I don't think he literally meant 0 friends.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Yeah, winning back-to-back NBA Championships, living in LA, and being one of the best in the business definitely doesn't get you many 'frends'.

You're absolutely right.

There is your answer. Don't judge a man from a standpoint

I don't understand what this means.
I don't even think he understand what it means.
laugh.gif

Aren't you a Kobe-stan? I'm guessing you're not too adept when it comes to sensing sarcasm
laugh.gif

i didnt mean it like that. i meant
from the standpoint he seems cold. like he doesnt care to much about
relationships outside of fam and spalding.  Of course, he has access to
some of the top people in the entertainment business, he can definitely
have a bunch of friends. Just, imo, he seems like a loner, more
concerned with honing his craft than hanging with the guys.  Hell, his
rookie year, they said he never wanted to go out or chill, he just
wanted to workout. so ummm yea, hush up.
Firstly, these are just your assumptions. You don't know Kobe... Nobody does unless you've actually chilled with him, so I don't get why you'd be so quick in saying Kobe's got no friends... If you'd even use your head a bit and actually think about that statement for a second, it's kinda stupid, don't you think?
laugh.gif

What does being a Kobe fan have anything to do with your statement or mine?
indifferent.gif

Secondly, your attempt at sarcasm failed.
laugh.gif

And third, take your own advice and read what you initially wrote. Using accomplishments as qualifications for friendship is just ******ed.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

DaComeUP wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

DaComeUP wrote:

These dudes are living the LIFE on South Beach sheesh.
pimp.gif

.....depends on what you consider 'the life'

Crazy parties, endless women, endless money, and chilling with celebrities nightly. Pretty much it.

- really? sucks to be you.......(if thats what you consider 'the life')

laugh.gif
Ok, I don't know if that was supposed to make me feel bad or something. Those dudes are indeed living the life.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
These dudes schedule must be shoot around/practice, media crap, games, hit night club.

That Shaq pic got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear the whole, "Let me stand on an elevated platform so everyone can look at me" foolishness that goes on in the club is so damn funny.
True. But some people actually prefer that elevated view to get the best vantage point of a closed area. Never know who's gonna try and run up on you. Nor do you know when a melee might break out nearby.

And you know Zo's influence on NT is dead when no one looked to crack a joke about Kobe at a Predators game.
laugh.gif

ap-507d6ab244a0422ba137fc642ef9d593.jpg

i also didnt think the clipps owner liked black people, but he's huggin on son
well....maybe donald is ayo like cutino
laugh.gif

i didnt kobe liked hockey. blake probably paid kobes ticket for the hockey game. hes the only in that pic who isnt white 
laugh.gif

but yes its been well documented back then that kobe was a loner. granted, he was too young to go out to clubs with his teammates but he would rather work on his game and go straight to his hotel room

I wouldnt say Kobe is a loner but more of an introvert. He probably sticks really close to a small circle of people and has trouble connecting with others outside of his professional environment.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

DaComeUP wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

DaComeUP wrote:

These dudes are living the LIFE on South Beach sheesh.
pimp.gif

.....depends on what you consider 'the life'

Crazy parties, endless women, endless money, and chilling with celebrities nightly. Pretty much it.

- really? sucks to be you.......(if thats what you consider 'the life')

laugh.gif
Ok, I don't know if that was supposed to make me feel bad or something. Those dudes are indeed living the life.
pimp.gif

- real talk bruh? $%#@ your feelings
eyes.gif

- ive never been a clubbing type of dude......or a dude that like being seen and/or mixing in with the 'in crowd'. what you call 'the life' is lame as hell to me. there's a gang of %$## more to life than crazy parties and kicking it with fake %*# celebs........

laugh.gif

i didnt mean it like that. i meant
from the standpoint he seems cold. like he doesnt care to much about
relationships outside of fam and spalding.  Of course, he has access to
some of the top people in the entertainment business, he can definitely
have a bunch of friends. Just, imo, he seems like a loner, more
concerned with honing his craft than hanging with the guys.  Hell, his
rookie year, they said he never wanted to go out or chill, he just
wanted to workout. so ummm yea, hush up.
laugh.gif
Secondly, your attempt at sarcasm failed.
laugh.gif

If you didn't catch my sarcasm at first, then there's no point in arguing with you. It didn't fail, you were probably just a little slow to fully grasp it.

Yeesh, Kobe debates have infiltrated a casual wear thread. 
sick.gif

Anyway, back to the pics:

The Fever @ Hornets - Hawks
ap-2e131f7e1fd64819afd793bc198817fb.jpg

ap-649593c86064400d9618808ebeccfe68.jpg

108236241.jpg

x610.jpg

Giambi & Tulowitzki @ LAL - Den
c6e592fbfbe77a4a9f7fa07e1f2ac963-getty-103883017dp023_los_angeles_.jpg

5348c8fd6ffb0ecfab7a941e6b413995-getty-103883017dp024_los_angeles_.jpg

108239807.jpg

x610.jpg

439x.jpg

439x.jpg

ac666ccd26d281dc0ca646aa86fb8dcd-getty-103892327es015_sacramento_k.jpg

you cant possibly think you dress well when u put on sneakers when youre wearing a thousand dollar suit.

Back
Top Bottom