Originally Posted by bdis1986

O.J Simpson !!!???
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I thought the same thing.
laugh.gif

And Alicia is so %!+%@*+ bad.
30t6p3b.gif
hahahah i said the exact same thing. that oj from the naked gun movies loll.

yeezy lookin crispy.  The donald lookin wealthy.  alicia probably lookin the best I've seen her.

lol at the OJ look alike, isn't that that hall of fame dude that played for the yankees?

laugh.gif
  the juice is loose again!!!
(I know who Dave Winfield is....the comedy element with OJ is just better
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

How none of them not have one piece of Knick gear on... fake *** fans.. not even a hat
1 it was the Heat game so  it was a bunch of rich people/celebrities in the front and 2, why does wearing team merchandise determine your level of fanhood.

Damn near monochromatic sample of 50 people or whatever tho.  Magic's light blue sweater the only thing that stands out in that pic.  Maybe that Tennessee lookin hat that (not) Romo is wearin. 
laugh.gif

Swizzy better treat her right. I thought I was over her, but I guess Im not. Shes glowing. She got it. She always had it. "You give me a feeling that I never fealt before..." lolol

Everyone who said that Dave Winfield was OJ Simpson should lose their posting privileges in the Sports & Training forum.

SMFH.

I'm reading post after post thinkin' "these $@##$* can't be serious."
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Knew it was Dave from the jump but I did chuckle @ the O.J. thing.

$%%+ that. Dave Winfield was looking like O.J. in that pic. Obviously it isn't him when you closer but still
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom