The 2010 Shelby Mustang GT500 is nice

spsfinest212 wrote:
NT needs to stop talkin about M3's like they are the best car ever made.

Those Mustangs are sick.
laugh.gif

WORD.

On the other hand, 52k is a DEAL for this car!!! Dealerships are jackin up the price on these like crazy!! If I had the money though, I'd take thisbad boy:
The Shelby GT500 Super Snake
supersnakegrille.jpg

supersnake13.jpg

That's option 1^^^^

The crazy raced out version is:

"The drag racing inspired 800 horsepower post title package was a collaboration between Shelby Autos and Don Prudhomme, who successfully drove a top fuelcar for Carroll Shelby in the 1968 NHRA season. In honor of the fortieth anniversary of the first race that Mr. Prudhomme drove for Carroll Shelby, the ShelbyAutos team unveiled the new drag racing package that they developed together over the past year.

"Don is an exceptional drag racer and I'm proud that he drove my first Top Fuel car in 1968," noted Carroll Shelby. "By leveraging Don'sexperience, we turned a really good car into a great drag racer that will beat up on the MOPAR and bow tie brigade right out of the box." The program isa post-title package for 2007-2010 Ford Shelby GT500 cars already in the hands of owners.

To create the Prudhomme Edition Super Snake, Shelby Autos pumps up the 5.4L supercharged engine to produce 800 hp on race fuel or 750hp on 93 octane pump gas. The Shelby includes a Kenne Belle modified air intake sticking out of the hood in the tilt front end, a five-point Impactsafety harness and a Borla side exhaust system. A front and rear adjustable BMR racing suspension and drag tires are included to improve traction duringlaunches; optional street tires are available. For a more aggressive stance and improved aerodynamics, side lower rockers are incorporated."
Only $100,000, not including the car lol.

looks good....def feeling the 2010 mustang styling....and the previous styling. i like the modern look with a touch of retro throwback in there. definitelyappreciated.

The purple West Coast Customs Shelby edition is trash.

The factory built 2010 Shelby Mustang GT is amazing. I've never been a mustang fan but the styling, horse power numbers, and torque makeit the muscle carto have in that price bracket...way underpriced. Just crazy.
pimp.gif

I'll tried racin one of these at a light the other day....
smh.gif
He smoked my +*%. I have a feeling not too many cars are beatin this car off the line.

Nice would be an understatement. I'm not a huge fan of the lights in the back though. The shape just throws me off.

I hated Mustangs before, but the new models just look damn nice. The delearship on Northern Boulevard in Queens always has a red, blue, and grey one sittingoutside. The grey one looks rediculously nice, grey with black rims.
pimp.gif
Dont know if thats a certain model, but either way I would not mind driving one.

Back
Top Bottom