:::::::::THE 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT - The St. Louis Rams are on the clock (kix4kix)

We really need to eliminate the randoms who slow +@*% up, if the Packers guy doesn't come just give to Fraji, Platinum or a Packers regular

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

We really need to eliminate the randoms who slow +@*% up, if the Packers guy doesn't come just give to Fraji, Platinum or a Packers regular

was that fast enough for you

BREAKING NEWS

The Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to the following trade:
  • The Ravens will send the 29th pick to the Eagles
  • The Eagles will send the 51st, 114th, 153rd, 172nd and 194th picks to the Ravens

WITH THE 29th PICK IN THE NIKETALK 2012 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE DRAFT, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SELECT:

laugh.gif

eagles DTs for the next 10-15 years:

VPXAAPGMBRBRZWZ.20111231020208.JPG

MichaelBrockers7.jpg

and we still would have 2 picks (3 depending on what we get from the falcons)

we get another year or 2 out of cullen jenkins (31.. 6'2 - 305) and mike patterson (29.. 6'1 - 300).. then we move on to cox (21.. 6'4 - 298) and brockers (21.. 6'5 - 322)

With the 31st pick in the 2012 NT Mock Draft, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS select:

Nick Perry, DE, USC

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

BREAKING NEWS

The Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to the following trade:
  • The Ravens will send the 29th pick to the Eagles
  • The Eagles will send the 51st, 114th, 153rd, 172nd and 194th picks to the Ravens
why? 
laugh.gif

Fail by me then didn't know that, guess I can't trust anyone here. Its ok the Ravens will still rise!

Originally Posted by MMG

i honestly was trying to trade up to grab Floyd because i didnt like none of the WRs at this pick
30t6p3b.gif

with that being said i feel like in the 2nd/3rd we could grab a WR / OL

28qvi8n.jpg

Coby Fleener
No thanks.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Fail by me then didn't know that, guess I can't trust anyone here. Its ok the Ravens will still rise!
i mean i dont think the eagles were trying to screw you or anything...just that one we started this whole thing late and its moving kinda slow. so chances of you making those late picks is slim, unless people keep this going once the draft starts. which is possible i guess.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

i mean i dont think the eagles were trying to screw you or anything...just that one we started this whole thing late and its moving kinda slow. so chances of you making those late picks is slim, unless people keep this going once the draft starts. which is possible i guess.

draft is planned to go 4 rounds.. but i doubt we make it to the end of the 2nd..

didn't mean or wasn't trying to screw you.. just trying to move the plethora of picks that the eagles have (which i think the eagles need to do anyways.. we have no need for 9/10 players with most of our roster already set)

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by MMG

i honestly was trying to trade up to grab Floyd because i didnt like none of the WRs at this pick
30t6p3b.gif

with that being said i feel like in the 2nd/3rd we could grab a WR / OL

28qvi8n.jpg

Coby Fleener
No thanks.
I wouldn't be mad at this pick. We need somebody to basically immediately replace Dreessen, but in theory, this would
be a move to replace Owen Daniels
laugh.gif
 "Thanks for all your production, see ya."

Back
Top Bottom