The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden State has to have the most sleeved jerseys in the league

How do the Splash Bros manage to shoot so consistently in them?

I was just sitting here thinking to myself...' I wonder if SVG is in tank-mode so he can move pieces out/in this offseason'
Kind of hard to get rid of Player A and B, if you make it work with them. Owner be like nah, he worked, keep him.
I think we are tanking... but like pistons always do they will end up getting hot near the end of the season and start winning meaningless games

i know for damn sure NBA aint letting us get top 2 pick either
mean.gif
He is the Pres of Basketball Operations though, too, right?

SO he should be able to do whatever he wants either way.

Man, they are bad though. They have to be tanking.

A nickname has never been more well timed and appropriate than Draymond's "Money Green".

I was just sitting here thinking to myself...' I wonder if SVG is in tank-mode so he can move pieces out/in this offseason'

Kind of hard to get rid of Player A and B, if you make it work with them. Owner be like nah, he worked, keep him.

I think we are tanking... but like pistons always do they will end up getting hot near the end of the season and start winning meaningless games

i know for damn sure NBA aint letting us get top 2 pick either :smh:
He is the Pres of Basketball Operations though, too, right?
SO he should be able to do whatever he wants either way.
Man, they are bad though. They have to be tanking.
They lost the most in the draft when the Cavs moved into the top three because their lotto pick went to the Bobcats/Hornets. They had to turn their attention to free agency and pay the likes of Meeks, Butler and Augustin. :x

Okc has to play those Pistons tomorrow too.

You'd think I'd be happy for any win at this point.

I'm more worried one of the guys are going to get hurt out there playing against that mess.

Okc has to play those Pistons tomorrow too.

You'd think I'd be happy for any win at this point.

I'm more worried one of the guys are going to get hurt out there playing against that mess.
Don't worry bro, starters will be out after the third quarter. Pistons are cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom