The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll make for some wild 3 point shooting contests in practice, but I don't think it will make that much difference in terms of how far the Dubs go.

Idk bro, it's just another weapon to their arsenal. Just one more person to worry about. Defenses won't be able to leave and play help side. Leaving driving lanes like no other for steph, iggy, Livingston

Idk bro, it's just another weapon to their arsenal. Just one more person to worry about. Defenses won't be able to leave and play help side. Leaving driving lanes like no other for steph, iggy, Livingston

They already have that though with the guys that are there and there's only so many minutes to spread around.

Blows my mind how there hasn't been one dude on the Lakers who has tried to put hands on Kobe.

I mean but seriously, as a grown man, having a grown man talk to you like that, ALL of them, man they had to feel like little boys.

The NinjaHood in me wants to say somebody should have stole him. Not sure how Kobe all of a sudden has all this heart now that he is older. I mean he was a b*tch in most people's eyes 5 years ago. Now he acts like he is the don or somehing. I don't get it.

Why is GSW perceived as "fools gold"? Outside of health concerns, they create a ton of mismatches with lineups
Because they haven't done it before. Which team hasn't been considered fools gold during their first real run? Portland started out hot last year, folks said the same thing then. And rightfully so.

I mean but seriously, as a grown man, having a grown man talk to you like that, ALL of them, man they had to feel like little boys.

The NinjaHood in me wants to say somebody should have stole him. Not sure how Kobe all of a sudden has all this heart now that he is older. I mean he was a b*tch in most people's eyes 5 years ago. Now he acts like he is the don or somehing. I don't get it.
Bryant's response on Twitter.

"The comparisons are #apples2oranges," the tweet said. "Wonder what the perception would be if M played wit @shaq instead #differentroles #differentcareerpaths."

The man won rings w/ Shaq.  This SOB ain't nevah change.

I just feel like we've reached a point where if a team doesn't win the championship we consider them a failure which isn't really fair considering only one team can win. People get so caught up in championships they forget about the rest of the season and then complain that the season is too boring

Because they haven't done it before. Which team hasn't been considered fools gold during their first real run? Portland started out hot last year, folks said the same thing then. And rightfully so.
Kids need to stop w/ that thinking.  You're there to contend, and a good start is always a good thing.  Not sure why this whole marathon coasting, resting players mantra took over the league.  Guys back then were chasing records because it meant something.  Guys wanted to play for the LOVE of the game.  Now guys make fake injuries, decide whether they 'FEEL' like playing or not is just a joke!

Fake guys now with fake hearts.

Why is GSW perceived as "fools gold"? Outside of health concerns, they create a ton of mismatches with lineups

Besides SA, who has "done it before"?

Blows my mind how there hasn't been one dude on the Lakers who has tried to put hands on Kobe.

He hasn't suddenly started acting like this. Kobe has always been this way. Right or wrong.

I wonder if Kobe was like this when Metta World Peace was on the team. I bet practices were quiet as hell when Ron was on Kobe.

I just feel like we've reached a point where if a team doesn't win the championship we consider them a failure which isn't really fair considering only one team can win. People get so caught up in championships they forget about the rest of the season and then complain that the season is too boring
Yea that is that media propaganda that people have integrated into their arguments. Based on that logic, EVERYONE is a loser.

Can't lie watching the decline of Kobrick is hilarious. Couldn't happen to a better player.

Flame away, flame away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Kobe really bout to pass Jordan tonight...

All jokes aside that's a pretty cool thing to do man. Especially considering man you could of been through and done with. Broken Knee + blown Achilles? He should of been through and done. But he isn't, and that's awesome to see.

View media item 1302386

How do you plan to "build" around someone who's already damn near 40?

When I read that I assumed she meant "tailor the offense to" rather than "build around", as in hiring D'Antoni and wanting to run the PnR exclusively. I doubt they would've tried so hard to keep Dwight if "build" was really the case.

The Phil questions sounded awkward as hell though :lol: :nerd:

All jokes aside that's a pretty cool thing to do man. Especially considering man you could of been through and done with. Broken Knee + blown Achilles? He should of been through and done. But he isn't, and that's awesome to see.
Not the only thing HE HAS DONE.

"The Kobe incident triggered all my unprocessed anger and tainted my perception of him. ... It distorted my view of Kobe throughout the 2003-04 season," Jackson writes. "No matter what I did to extinguish it, the anger kept smoldering in the background."

& he not gonna retire until he pass kareem

Thats just how kobe is

NBA Youtube uploaded highlights of all the MJ vs. Kobe games. I guess we know what their plan is :lol:

It's cool but I'm not looking forward to the overhyping of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom