The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers could have been a championship contender this year if ROY/MVP Julius Randle just didn't have his season cut short.

Swaggy's post interview
roll.gif
"I just had to go out there and do what Swaggy P does"

Man
laugh.gif

Nick Young's interview.
roll.gif

PURE entertainment. Give that ***** a show man.

Maybe all the kids in the world will learn to stand up for themselves and make them respect you. Don't hang your head like a little ***** like the rest of those fools.

Last edited:
If Ray goes to the Warriors, there needs to be a clause in his contract stating that if he signs with them, he forfeits a shot in being included in the HOF. I'm disliking this dude more and more every year
mean.gif

Last edited:
If Ray goes to the Warriors, there needs to be a clause in his contract stating that if he signs with them, he forfeits a shot in being included in the HOF. I'm disliking this dude more and more every year :smh:
Yeah son straight ring hopping at this point

nick young the type of guy that's gonna have fun regardless. dude could care less if the team wins or not. he just enjoys playing ball and blessing us with his talents

nick young the type of guy that's gonna have fun regardless. dude could care less if the team wins or not. he just enjoys playing ball and blessing us with his talents
That's why I like the dude. If I'm living out my dream, I'd be havin fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom