The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you're hated you're not forgotten, though. 

GSW
pimp.gif

Curry bout to be the youngest looking MVP in league history giving hope to every teenager who hasn't hit puberty. :pimp:

GS gotta be feeling so good everyday about that contract.

Question to those that say GS is a contender, what was your thoughts on the Blazers last year at about this time? They were 19-3 in their first 22 games. Had a similar schedule as well.

Don't remember all this chest beating for them at all this early.

Eerily similar with the unexpected progression from Dame and LMA with Curry and Klay.

Last edited:
I dismissed last year's blazer team instantly on the grounds that they came out of nowhere to be a top seed and I never trust teams that come from nowhere unless it's baseball.

Gsw has shown consistent improvement for years and have all the components to match up with most any team. They're legit as it gets

Last edited:
This contender talk is the dumbest **** ever.  Especially in mid-December. 

This..... The rockets won 22 straight and the most definitely weren't contenders. GSW are improved but it's still 4 months of bball left to play.

I dismissed the Blazers as being contenders under the basis that their roster wasnt deep enough to make a far playoff run. That is not the case with GSW

I dismissed last year's blazer team instantly on the grounds that they came out of nowhere to be a top seed and I never trust teams that come from nowhere unless it's baseball.

Gsw has shown consistent improvement for years and have all the components to match up with most any team. They're legit as it gets

Their defense was only middle of the pack. That's why nobody trusted them. The Warriors are #1 in defensive rating right now. Their offense is #7. That makes you a contender. The Blazers were 16th and 6th last season.

This contender talk is the dumbest **** ever.  Especially in mid-December. 
Shout out to you for being consistent.

Mr. I only come in this thread to call the topics and or people dumb and I never have any input outside of that Wooster.

*tips cap

In December they were 16th and 6th in the league in offensive and defensive rating? Hard to believe that was the case.

Last edited:
The cavs will be contenders by default even if they lose 4-1 in the finals. Noone else is coming out of that conference.

4-6 teams in the wast that will "contend" but could catch a bad matchup easily. You can't put much stock in the regular season. Just enjoy it for what it is.

The Dubs are absolutely contender and the Clippers aren't until they start getting some wins against teams with just as good or better records as them.

Bruh, didn't you rip me for saying this like a week ago?

Or was that some other Clipper fan?

Bucks definitely have a bright future if they can keep everyone. Knight (hard to believe), Giannis and Bari are a nice core.

Memphis down 8 to Philly in the 2nd.

Obv not contenders.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom