The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop complaining about the trolls in here. Incessant boobery is just part of what the NBA thread is. Been that way as long as I can remember. And as a lot of you know, I been around a long, long time.

I thought my use of "incessant boobery" was a Simpson's quote, but the phrase is actually "incompetent boobery." I hate when I mess things like that up.

Can't believe Waiters FGA is being talked about in the preseason :lol:

Kyrie has sat out some games, Bron hasn't even looked to shoot alot in the majority of the games, Love missed a game.

When the games actually start counting, Waiters will fall in line as the 4th option, 3rd on nights when he's really feeling it.

Last edited:
i agree, its preseason who gives a damn especially when starts arent even playing much or going hard in general.

its a non issue for the moment

i hate his pouting and crybaby attitude he shows sometimes. other then that kid could be special for the cavs this year.

Andre Dawkins, aka the GOAT Duke 3pt shooter, is on the Heats roster :wow:
Looks like he may get cut too. They've played 5 games before tonight & he's appeared in 1 ..... and went 2-3 from deep :lol: In his 2nd appearance tonight he's 3-5 from there :lol:

I'd rather they give Granger's minutes to him. Danny is washed

Last edited:
Looks like he may get cut too. They've played 5 games before tonight & he's appeared in 1 ..... and went 2-3 from deep
laugh.gif
In his 2nd appearance tonight he's 3-5 from there
laugh.gif

I'd rather they give Granger's minutes to him. Danny is washed
Granger was nice tonight, so was Dawkins, I think he makes the cut.

... On the other hand, my dude johnson, prolly played his last heat game

I b trynna save these players, wish they didn't have to cut nobody. it's terrel harris all over again...

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless I wonder what the world is doing on a Saturday night at 1am while we are up here any idea?

@moe_harkless: @VicOladipo probably somewhere doing the shmoney dance smh

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless [emoji]128557[/emoji] yea either that or that new whip dance... I think that's what it's called

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless how many of our teammates do you think are asleep right now

@moe_harkless: @VicOladipo everybody but vuc.. Big fella don't sleep

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless how much longer you think we got?

@moe_harkless: @VicOladipo Idk man, I know I'm ready to hop in the bed

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless man smh I hear my bed calling me from here smh

@moe_harkless: @VicOladipo think about this bro, how come we bake cookies, and cook bacon [emoji]128550[/emoji]

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless what you mean bruh?

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless wait!!!!! Drew is still awake

@moe_harkless: @VicOladipo P.O.P! Hold it down!!

@VicOladipo: @moe_harkless wow it just got real[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:lol:

People need to stop complaining about the trolls in here. Incessant boobery is just part of what the NBA thread is. Been that way as long as I can remember. And as a lot of you know, I been around a long, long time.
Don't think anyone was necessarily complaining about them, just pointing them out and the silly things they've said

Pops/Sarver beef
laugh.gif

Sarver got on the public address microphone Thursday night in Phoenix and apologized to the fans because the Spurs were without several players and Popovich himself.

"This is not the game you paid your hard-earned money to watch," Sarver told the crowd. "I apologize for it. And I want you to send me your tickets if you came tonight with a return envelope and I've got a gift for you on behalf of the Suns for showing up tonight. Thank you."

The reigning champion Spurs were without Kawhi Leonard (eye infection), Tiago Splitter (calf) and Patty Mills (rotator cuff) due to injury, and Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili remained home to rest. Popovich elected to have first-year assistant Ettore Messina handle head-coaching duties. Phoenix routed San Antonio 121-90 in the Spurs' first preseason game in the United States after a two-week trip to Europe.

"The only thing that surprises me is that he didn't say it in a chicken suit. I'll just leave it at that," Popovich said Saturday before San Antonio's preseason home opener against Miami, a 111-108 overtime loss.

"As I said, the silliness begins. Most wise individuals would check facts before they made statements; unless you're interested in putting on a show. In that case, the facts get in your way, as in this case."

"We had five guys we didn't send," Popovich told the San Antonio Express-News. "Patty Mills had a shoulder operation over the summer. Tiago Splitter has been out the whole preseason. Kawhi Leonard was out and is still out for 10 more days. The other two, Duncan and Ginobili, are two of the oldest guys in the league who just came back from a 13-day European trip."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom