The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was nice. Never seen that before during a game, time out and everyone congratulating Kobe, even the opposite team. Gave him the game ball.

Congrats Kobe :pimp:

vHkIdpX.gif

Wall is three blocks away from the 5x5 with 2:44 left in the third.

12, 6, 7, 5 and 2.

Wall is a beast. The next/new generation of stars is really coming strong this season. I really feel like we're starting to see a changing of the guard in terms of the top players.

Wall is a beast. The next/new generation of stars is really coming strong this season. I really feel like we're starting to see a changing of the guard in terms of the top players.

This. An some don't have us a contender in the East. Bring on more West teams for us to stomp! Next up Wolves and Suns.

So now that that's taken care of, Julius Randle can return and they can make a push for the championship, right?

LaVine is very meh.

Agree, but I've only seen a limited sample of his work. He was drafted too high. He may become a contributing player, but I don't see star potential there.
He's playing a role he's not ready for because of injuries, so it's understandable he's struggling. Still, the talk of him being a PG is laughable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom