The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks are trash

Water is wet

Jadakiss is as hard as it gets (but why??)

No need to talk about things that are common knowledge

I'm not following you around. Stating fact and Atlanta is sports trash

You a ******* raiders fan...let me guess you a warriors fan too right ? Yall ******* garbage hyped trash...you and every Bay Area scrub been hoping they do something...no.

Now go listen to E40 and ghost ride ya whip off a cliff..keek da sneak *** clown

And **** Mac dre while we at it.

Warriors > every team in ATL though

Look at you mad :lol

Yea you mad

Hawks are trash

Water is wet

Jadakiss is as hard as it gets (but why??)

No need to talk about things that are common knowledge

Only common knowledge that's been established is that the clown in your avi is a snitch and a rapist and yall ******* suck
You must be mistaken sir, DJ mbenga has never been accused of rape nore has he ever snitched. I understand that you are upset because let's face it, no one wants to be a hawks fan, but please be respectful towards the great mbenga. He has accomplished more than your franchise ever has

laugh.gif

Dude just Rollin his Chevelle down the streets of ATL, pissed off at everyone that crosses his path.
old-school05.jpg

CDR has gone up a couple notches in my book because he scored 9 points tonight and because he was wearing Jordan XI SEs tonight

Honestly don't know how Stan Van Gundy's fat *** hasn't had a heart attack yet from coaching this ******* bum *** trash *** team

Clippers are playing horrible and are still up 20. Contract the hell out of the Pistons 
well they are having a fire sale

http://www.examiner.com/article/nba-trade-rumors-detroit-pistons-fire-sale-on-the-horizon

Drummond for Bargs & Shump

Do it, Phil!

not even 2k would allow that stupid trade to go through

Anyone see Jabari's knee injury? Some guy tweeted it could be a career altering knee injury but ESPN is saying its a sprained knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom