The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Hill and Thomas speaking about Conley a few days back, I thought they called him elite, I don't remember "top 5" but, I don't disagree either.

Look at what he's done and what he does, it's not crazy talk by any means

Last edited:
Conley's value to the Grizz, may be top 5 point guard status. In the last few years when they have been on contender status, once he goes to the bench the team goes to garbage. Before the window closes, I was hoping this was something that they would address.

honest question, does this happen every year? or is it just this year where people are starting to think that the current nba schedule is too hard and needs to be changed 

I believe its part due to Silver bing open to changes in the nba. It definitely invites such discussions.

Conley's value to the Grizz, may be top 5 point guard status. In the last few years when they have been on contender status, once he goes to the bench the team goes to garbage.

Last year when they lost Gasol they fell completely out of Playoff contention and talks.

Conley saved them.

He definitely has top 5 value within the franchise. There are very few PG's the Grizz would trade Conley for today. I'm expecting this year to be his best year of his career, but he always gets the short end of the stick due to him not being a high usage player. He doesn't take a ton of shots nor is he flashy. Last year was his first year with a somewhat high usage rate.

Last edited:
Conley also got an awesome contract (for the Griz) 5 year/ 40 million compared with Bledsoe 5 year/ 70 million

Healthy Cavs/Bulls ECF will be immaculate, lot of great matchups.

Rose/Kyrie
Bron/Butler & the rest of the team
Love/Pau
Noah/Cavs
Waiters/FGA's

Blatt/Thibs.

Season needs to start now man.

is the offensive partnership of pau and "the best passing C in the NBA" anything like what the gasol bros were doing on team spain this summer? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom