The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawks will win a round or two and get eliminated by the bulls/cavs/raptors.
If I was a star, I'd want to go there. They have a good bench, good role players, Decent starts who know their roles. They litterally a superstar away from being a contender. I mean they are built like the Spurs.

And ATL is a CHEAP AND AWESOME City. I mean the  women there!!!

hawks will win a round or two and get eliminated by the bulls/cavs/raptors.

If I was a star, I'd want to go there. They have a good bench, good role players, Decent starts who know their roles. They litterally a superstar away from being a contender. I mean they are built like the Spurs.

And ATL is a CHEAP AND AWESOME City. I mean the  women there!!!
very good points made. a star is literally what they're missing.

Sources confirmed Saturday that the Kings have inquired about Williams. Yahoo! Sports reported that Sacramento has proposed swapping guard Darren Collison and forwards Derrick Williams and Jason Thompson in exchange for Williams.

Lol. Kings are dumb.

Deron and Boozer success came from Sloan. Ala Stockton Malone.

Don't catch much Mavs home games but are they using some exaggerated sound effect on their net?
laugh.gif
I been saying that 
laugh.gif
 sounds like an explosion every time someone scores. Mic game on point

Last edited:
Moving to Phoenix maybe I can catch a game with the Suns fans out there :smokin

Have fun out there, man. Phoenix/Scottsdale area is a nice spot. I've had some good times out there. A lot of pretty women out there, especially if you're into blondes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom