The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any kids out there that downplay the importantance of sharing the ball and defense (effort) should look at the talent on this Knicks team, and then their record.

Last edited:
I hope melo enjoys playing for the trash *** Knicks. Could be getting a ring with the rockets.

Hahahahahahahahaha....I don't think anyone wants to go to that team other than Josh Smith. The only team people thought he could go to is Chicago.

phil really shouldve coached these guys this year and have fish as an lead asst.
Wow knicks are really really really terrible

Wow knicks are really really really terrible

at least the sixers play hard

So you'd have PJ coach for a year then bring in Fish? I see the value in having Phil coach but on a team where most of them won't be around next year, I'm not sure that it would change anything in the long run

It's the mecca.

:lol

Not a claim created by Knick fans, but is claimed by NBA superstars, hall of fame players, commenrators, Yes.

And yes Knicks suck. Might as well get a good draft pick.
Either that or make it to 8th place and lose first round and earn the 18th pick.

THJ interested in nothing else but trying to get a shot off 
laugh.gif
 it's fascinating 

I think Butler actually might win that minutes battle and Webster isn't even back yet. Excited for the Wizards 

I forgot all about Webster. Wiz may end up having a minutes problem at the SF position. I know a team that could take one off their hands...

I hope melo enjoys playing for the trash *** Knicks. Could be getting a ring with the rockets.
Could be ruining the Rockets offense.  Daryl Morey doesn't want his 20-second iso, long-two shooting ***.  Making Harden and Dwight look like great leaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom