The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn First Take

Skip-
ECF Miami/Cleveland:Cleveland
WCF- Dallas/Spurs :Spurs
Champ- Spurs

SAS-
ECF Bulls/Cavs: Bulls
WCF- Spurs/Clippers: Clippers
Champ- Clippers

First KD ranked #8 in the league, now this.
People are tripping on OKC

I've said it the last two years and I'll say it again this year, if the Thunder can stay healthy come playoff time they'll win the ship.

P.S.- I've been wrong the last two years.

Houston would have to not give a damn for them to lose tonight.

Lakers don't shoot 3's. 3-4 of their rotational players are out tonight. Their defense is boo boo. I'm looking for a thrashing unless Kobe puts on a show.

You never know. Harden may have been taking this game lightly and spent all night last night running through strippers.

mavs finna spoil ring ceremony. no kawhi, patty, tiago. dirk and them boys always play these guys well. monta have it all

Ty Lawson on Reddit doing AMA:

Ty keeping it real 
smokin.gif

Outside of them being 3rd in the West 
laugh.gif

I have to disagree

David Lee has zero handles , I've seen Randle grab the rebound go coast to coast outrunning bigs more than once, also seen him drop some nice dimes (even a couple no looks), and face up and blow by his man with ease on a regular basis.

David Lee is more of a cleanup man and not a big who'll grab a rebound and start the break on his own and either finish or find an open teammate with good court vision.

Please don't post some random youtube vid , Randle has already done this almost routinely and he's still a teenager.

agreed. lee is kinda, i dont give a crap type dude. hell clean up and bang on tbe niside. lamae had more handles but dude couldve done a lot more in his career.

I've said it the last two years and I'll say it again this year, if the Thunder can stay healthy come playoff time they'll win the ship.

P.S.- I've been wrong the last two years.
They haven't been healthy though. 

SO in theory you really haven't been wrong.

For some reason, the fact that Screamin' A is predicting the Clippers to win it all makes me less optimistic about the season.

Kenny said the Celtics can be the 5 seed. :rofl:

Agree with Chuck about Detroit making the playoffs.

is there an app to live stream NBA TV?

the xfinity go app by comcast allows me to stream live TV to my ipad, and it has TNT but not NBA tv. i'd rather watch the pels/magic game on my ipad and spurs mavs on tv, but right now i'd have to do it the other way around.

can anyone help?

edit: legal app/stream, of course.

Last edited:
I called Detroit as the sleeper many moons ago.... 

y'all will believe... 

Mavs Championship run starts tonight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom