The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37297"fans" that went ghost in the Mass Exodus of 2010 haven't been more active in here, unless they're sticking to the Cavs thread.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

@Animal Thug
and @FinallyFamous
  and a few others are good in my book for not fading into Bolivian when LeBron left, the rest can swan dive headfirst into a volcano as far I'm concerned.

Season kickoff tonight. :pimp:

That's why I like you man, *takes toothpick out* that's why I like you.

yall are something else..... Lin is probably NT's last player they wanna see flourish 
tired.gif

Dwight gets his second foul within the first 5 minutes, has a laugh with Byron Scott and gives him five on the way to the bench. Does this clown ever get serious about anything...

Has anyone noticed that players have been called for travel on their first step more often these past few years? They call it a lot and it's never a travel.

Point of emphasis. It's a fine line between what is and isn't a travel. It's also why these guys get called for travel incessantly in FIBA. They're used to the NBA where there is some leeway on the first step.

At least lin is taking it to the hole not even mad. Wasn't he leading guards with guards driving the lane at some point last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom