The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin rivers doesn't seem to be league material, especially seeing him get poked ripped like that. I almost feel bad for the dude.

I think Doc has put even more pressure on him by putting him on his own team cuz now there's a spotlight on him. I know he wants help his son put you gotta let him swim or drown on his own.

Jimmy butler in the skills comp
sick.gif
. Dude can't even dribble a ball.
dont worry, jimmy butler is used to staying on the court for longer than everyone else 

that's my barber :lol: he went to the studio or whatever to cut Chris & came back to the shop to cut me.

He turned the TV to TNT and told everybody to look at Chris's cut :rofl:

But yea, he's incredible. My fade, line, & beard have never been more crisp.

I see he hit C-Webb with that Beijing.

Dudes line is like lasered on.

Maybe one day I'll check that barber out. Will be in the A next week for Valentines. My barber there is pretty good though

Last edited:
Bruhhhh HGH bron is back with a vengeance word to john McClain. Carbohydrates deez nuts *****.

When Jamal Crawford's shot isn't falling...he's utterly useless.

Reason why he'd never be a good starter.

C WEBB'S hairline/haircut is impeccable.....straight fleek status.
that's my barber :lol: he went to the studio or whatever to cut Chris & came back to the shop to cut me.

He turned the TV to TNT and told everybody to look at Chris's cut :rofl:

But yea, he's incredible. My fade, line, & beard have never been more crisp.

Damn, how much homie charge?
$30 for the cut, $20 for the line.

It's expensive no doubt :lol: but you do get what you pay for.

I see he hit C-Webb with that Beijing.

Dudes line is like lasered on.
Nah it's this new product called SuperHD or something like that. It lasts 20 washes bruh :lol: like Beijing on steroids

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom