The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely random but I just realized that that Norris Cole play against Minny happened in the 4th quarter with less than a minute left :rofl: :rofl:

what did WeaselP3 say?

So how big is that Chris Paul fine going to be? Questioning officials is dangerous grounds on its own, & this has the gender component.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick)

February 6, 2015

@KevinDing: Chris Paul critical of ref Lauren Holtkamp's "terrible" tech on him (and Jordan). Said if she calls that way, "this might not be for her."

When I saw she was reffing the game I thought for sure she would be intimidated by the guys

she proved me wrong :smokin

Opinions on David Blatt?

He's a playoff series loss away from people saying he needs to be fired.

I think he's a solid coach, but I would like to see the Cavs get better on defense. If their defense remains subpar, you can probably kiss their title shot this season goodbye. Its very difficult to win a title with a average to below average defense in today's league.

Chris Paul of all people complaining about recieving a tech is hilarious 
+1

Chris Paul 
sick.gif

Chris Paul gonna catch so much heat for that comment. Feminist gonna go HAM on him. Bet he apologizes by the end of the night...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom