The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let that Wake Forest degree fool you.  If anyone can comprehend a darn thing, or score decent on the SAT English section, they'd understand what CP was trying to convey.  He mocked her as a rookie ref, and as a female in a male dominated profession.

CP started his assault by first saying he didn't care.  It's clear as Aarowhead water.  CP intended to offend her on a professional and sexist level.  He understood the discrimination better than anyone.  Shame on Chris Paul.

We don't highlight pronouns, we look at the sentence and try to comprehend the message. THERE WAS NO ROOM for MISINTERPRETATION.

Last edited:
Can't decide who I want to win tonigth between the Hawks and Dubs. Ordinarily, I'd root against a division rival, but we ain't catching the Warriors anyway (barring something catastrophic happening to them) and there's been some stuff going on with the Hawks that makes me want to root against them. Still, there's some players on the Warriors I really don't like, while I'm pretty indifferent about all the Hawks. Guess I'll just see how I feel as the game progresses. Just hope its entertaining.

Don't let that Wake Forest degree fool you.   If anyone can comprehend a darn thing, or score decent on the SAT English section, they'd understand what CP was trying to convey.  He mocked her as a rookie ref, and as a female in a male dominated profession.

CP started his assault by first saying he didn't care.  It's clear as Aarowhead water.  CP intended to offend her on a professional and sexist level.  He understood the discrimination better than anyone.  Shame on Chris Paul.

We don't highlight pronouns, we look at the sentence and try to comprehend the message. THERE WAS NO ROOM for MISINTERPRETATION.
eyes.gif
 if this isn't typical 

I was doing some research on how Steph improved his handle, and whether he thought his handle had gotten better,(which he admitted has gotten heaps better and he's worked at it) and it led me to his workout video. **** was like the Insanity workout x10 and the whole thing was done with a flat ball being dribbled, in one of his hands.
need to see that video and copy it. got a link?

I'll see if I can't find it. I just googled "has Currys handle improved", and there were heaps of links

If you want to knock CP3 for criticizing a ref...fine. But to say he did it BECAUSE it was a female is ******* ridiculous. You replace "her" with him and we aren't talking about this. The word "she" is what has everyone up in arms right now and that's ******* bizarre to me.

To me...what this says is that you can't criticize referees...especially if they are female.
That's what some folks are asking though, rarely if ever do you hear an athlete outright say Ref X aint fit for the job
How the **** else are you supposed to refer to a female?

"She" and "Her" are sexist terms? What the hell?
That's not really the point though, the words, more the intent

some.people cant comprehend. its been discussed. if he wasnt sexist, he was was still.critizing her and mocking her.

i expect a fine. woooot woot

sorry dem cp retro 1s.suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom