The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie had ugly shooting form for how great of a shooter he was

90's wristbands >>>>>> everyone trying to be iverson 
Lebron had on the 90's wristers last night.

It's going to make a comeback
900x506

pimp.gif
 classic look

lets bring it back lebreezy

It was down on his wrist when I saw him at the FT line.

He must have gotten more comfortable wearing it as it was intended, or vice versa 

900x506

:pimp:  classic look

lets bring it back lebreezy

He didn't start the game like that though did he? Thought he got cut or something and taped that part, and put the wrist band over it. Don't fully remember.

Regardless, I am all in favor of bringing the wristbands back. Need the Kobe bicep joint too while we're at it :lol:

i remember seeing lebron wearing a wristband like that a few weeks ago

the og look 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ben Wallace gets forgotten about a lot. Dude is a borderline hall of Famer.

One of the best defenders of all time. 6'8 pulling down 13rpg and 3blks and anchoring one of the toughest defenses in recent history.

Dude was legit. Deandre Jordan should be Ben Wallace.

One of the best defenders of all time. 6'8 pulling down 13rpg and 3blks and anchoring one of the toughest defenses in recent history.

Ben Wallace was the classic over achiever. Ben was bad. Dominated the boards and blocked shots like few ever have at his size. Super long arms too.

I imagine his relatively short prime run (01-07?) would hurt his HOF campaign, but yes.

I imagine his relatively short prime run (01-07?) would hurt his HOF campaign, but yes.
watching a top 10 blocks vid on youtube and it just felt so strange watching him block john wall

had no idea he was still in the league when wall was drafted 

Everybody flops. (Except Westbrook and Melo). Cousins had one of the worst a flops of the year.

Get over it.

Those Pistons have the be the last NBA thats ever utilized a full court press effectively in the NBA.

I don't think schematically they were all that special or revolutionary, they just had 5 plus defenders, and one of the greatest defensive forces in NBA history.

Ben Wallace was insane, he could guard every position. His hands were incredible, he could strip guards. Not to mention his ridiculous rim protection and rebounding. IMO Ben is an easy HOFer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom