The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Johnson's mega Max happened 2010 he was damn near 30
Nah mega max is cause he was in the league for so long already. I'm ONLY talking about FIRST big contracts. It's so easy to look back and say how bad a deal was. 

You think Paul George deserves max? JJ on the Suns had more upside than Paul George imo. I'm not talking about now... when they were first hitting the market as the impending free agent... 
I don't agree with that... I think Paul George in indy was and has been better then the potential jj ever showed in PHX...

Last edited:
JVG going in on the NCAA :rofl:

Should have heard him calling the Oklahoma State/Kansas game yesterday on ESPN :rofl: dude was going to have a heart attack with the college rules
there should be even rules through college and pro...

High school should have the same rules but a smaller court and closer line

there should be even rules through college and pro...

High school should have the same rules but a smaller court and closer line
The 35 second shot clock 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nah mega max is cause he was in the league for so long already. I'm ONLY talking about FIRST big contracts. It's so easy to look back and say how bad a deal was. 

Everybody called the mega max absurd the moment he signed it but he deserved the first contact no question

I don't agree with that... I think Paul George in indy was and has been better then the potential jj ever showed in PHX...
ok i guess we'll agree to disagree there. pg13 has been better than the potential jj "ever showed in phx"? c'mon this is a crazy statement. 

Last edited:
Doubt it, neither of these teams play anything resembling defense.
i just need westbrook to do what he does, avoid a 40 point quarter by durant, and hopefully no dumb hack a deandres. cp3 is always good for ball controlling the entire 2nd half and running the shot clock down if they have anything resembling a lead. i would much rather be in my position than on the other side. 

Westbrook 0 for 5 I remember why im not a huge fan again
he's going to LAL, durant's going to DC. they shoulda kept harden. but to clarify, im a huge westbrook fan. he'll do whatever he wants and he knows he'll get **** for doing it and not enough praise when he literally wills okc to a few wins. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom